Parking at Mo Chit BTS , free or paid

madmonk888

There's a massive car park right next to the BTS, it certainly used to be free but I've not used it for ages. It does get full quickly so I hope you're not arriving too late. Here 13.803316, 100.554705

There is also a Park and Ride at Lat Phrao MRT station, certainly not free, but very reasonable if you use the metro (to get to Mor Chit BTS). Here 13.806744, 100.574165

There's a massive car park right next to the BTS, it certainly used to be free but I've not used it for ages. It does get full quickly so I hope you're not arriving too late. Here 13.803316, 100.554705

There is also a Park and Ride at Lat Phrao MRT station, certainly not free, but very reasonable if you use the metro (to get to Mor Chit BTS)

Thanks Crossy

I've seen that free car park next to the BTS it always looks full with the usual cars parked with handbrakes off all over the place. Park & Ride sounds promising will check it out, just want a hassle free parking and journey if possible.

If coming from the north down the Don Mueang tollway come off at Ratchadaphisek Road (by the Elephant Tower) and you'll go right past the MRT P&R (watch for the signs).

Thanks, will be coming from Highway 9 but will keep my eyes peeled.

East or West side?

Drive along mo-chit parkinglot and go into the BigC, you'll have to pay though. Bts Saphan kwai

Or pass mo-chit and then turn right kamphaeng rd, at the or-tor-kor market turn left and park there on the market parkinglot, not free. Walk into the metrostation and go underground to mochit. (not sure if you have to buy a ticket for the metro to walk under the road to the other station.)

I agree. Mor Chit BTS car par fills up very early on weekdays, you need to be there before 7.30-8.30 am. After that and your best bet is to drive past The Mor Chit car park and on to BigC Saphan Kwai. Saphan Kwai BTS is a very short walk from there.

edit: I forgot to say. Don't arrive at BigC too early. I don't think the car park opens before 8.30-9.00 am.

Edited by jaiyenyen