IP CAMERA Vstarcam NVizion or any other chinese ipcam VS FOSCAM ?

thailanddogerator

Hello,

Its hard to choose an IP camera when knowing that so much Chinese shot is sold everywhere.

Foscam ipcamera are not available in Thailand and I only found Vstarcam or Newvision wiht a brand, then all the other ones don't even have a name !

Can you tell me exactly which model of ipcamera you bought and where ?

Are you happy with it ?

Can you compare with foscam ?

When foscam ip cameras are sold at almost the same price in USA I wonder if I should order one from there ? They also are chinese shot but at least they have a support forum and customer service, which most other chinese brands do not have...

Please help !!!

Thank you.

What I have found:

http://www.myvstarcam.com

https://www.facebook.com/myvstarcam

https://www.facebook.com/vizion.pattaya.cctv

Edited by thailanddogerator

In Thailand you're not gonna find much IP camera, most use analog with dvr here, and if you find they will be crap or overpriced.

Look on eBay, or another online site, for Hikvision.

That is decent stuff.

Edit to add: Just notice that there is a Thai company that sells Hikvision, only issue is that they are 7 times the price of online

http://www.cctvbangkok.com/%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94-hikvision-bullet-ip-camera

DS-2CD2232-I5 ราคา 21,000.- บาท

Online the same camera around 3000 - 3500 Baht

Edited by TheCruncher

I bought two of the vstarcam they are adequate for what I need which is just to see whats going on when Im not there I wouldnt say unless the perp was very close to them you would get a good recognition of the "robber" though, my problem I have is Thailands internet is poor, sometimes I have to set the camera setting to "low" when looking from Bangkok to Pranburi, I only have wi max on our land which although it says anything from 100kb to 7 mb it varies wildly

Has microphone and speaker which are ok if NOT both on together, if both on together u get feedback whistle, separately they are fine, suppose mic and speaker too close together

Edited by kannot

Why sellers here are not able to think different ? They all sell the same crap and nobody has enough brain to even know what is good or not !!!

For many Thais the "priority" is CHEAP, see it everywhere, construction, appliances etc

Hello,

Can I know which vstarcam you have and how much you paid ?

They seem a lot more expensive in shops than on lazada, sometimes double price for the same thing.

Can you check your camera on your computer (browser?) and you mobile (application?) ?

Thank you.

I bought two of the vstarcam they are adequate for what I need which is just to see whats going on when Im not there I wouldnt say unless the perp was very close to them you would get a good recognition of the "robber" though, my problem I have is Thailands internet is poor, sometimes I have to set the camera setting to "low" when looking from Bangkok to Pranburi, I only have wi max on our land which although it says anything from 100kb to 7 mb it varies wildly

Hello,

Can I know which vstarcam you have and how much you paid ?

They seem a lot more expensive in shops than on lazada, sometimes double price for the same thing.

Can you check your camera on your computer (browser?) and you mobile (application?) ?

Thank you.

Ok I got the model T7838W heres a screenshot taken just, you can use it on any mobile phone and your computer and via the web form anywhere in the world which is great when i have to go to the UK, easy to set up just need electric socket everything else is wifi to your router etc

The price for them is 2100 baht in SEACON SQUARE ground floor ............Bangkok

It has very good nightime vision

Edited by kannot

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...