Alloy Refurbishment

dezy1801

Hello,

I am interested in getting my Alloy wheels refurbished I have had a look online but so far I have not been able to find anything. My alloys have the usual scrapes and there is a larger chunk out of the front alloy. I am looking for a place in or around Bangkok, Phatum Thani, Chon Buri or even Pattaya to have all 4 repaired.

If anyone has had this done and could recommend a shop I would be very grateful.

Thanks

dezy1801

I've had mine done a few times but under insurance, so I' not sure where they were sent to be done. The cost would be about 700-800 baht a wheel. They come up pretty good too:) I hope someone can recommend a garage.

Thanks DavisH, The price looks very good and its good to know there is some good places out there.

Giddy has some for sale ...complete with external weights

Factory fitted external weights. Do you really think anyone is going to walk past my car and say, "oh my god, the horror, these wheels have external weights"! If anyone is actually offended by it I suggest they need something else in their life. Like a life.

Edited by giddyup

Tik series can do repairs and refinishing. I do not believe they do themselves but instead send to a 3rd party.

They are on sukhumvit road. head towards Laem Chabang, go past the 36 exit to the next set of traffic lights, Tik series are through the lights about 150m on the left hand side.

Tik series can do repairs and refinishing. I do not believe they do themselves but instead send to a 3rd party.

They are on sukhumvit road. head towards Laem Chabang, go past the 36 exit to the next set of traffic lights, Tik series are through the lights about 150m on the left hand side.

Thanks for the information Don Mega I will look into them when I get back.

Barring Don's suggestion, many local mom and pop rim shops have sources for this, just drop into one of the many accessory malls there or free standing shops and ask around, you will undoubtedly find someone who can point you in the right direction.

Barring Don's suggestion, many local mom and pop rim shops have sources for this, just drop into one of the many accessory malls there or free standing shops and ask around, you will undoubtedly find someone who can point you in the right direction.

Thanks WarpSpeed I will also do that.