La. Next Week

BambinA

Bambi is trying to topple the curent governement in US.

Yes she is a so called sleeping cell.

She will show the ties Bush and Thaksin have and all of the money trails.

Once she succeed she will run for presidency.

But in a surprising move she will go back to Thailand and claim she uncovered all the scams.

After the Thai people realise that Bambi is there to support freedom of speech and want to establish a true democracy she illm be elected as the new PM.

The first thing she does is to have equal rights for TG people.

That means TG can change their gender and finally can get married and adopt a child.

Make love not war is her slogan and it works.

My interview's date at the USA embassy on 26th Sep ,9 am.

It was a rainny day .. I arrived the embassy 8 am

Dress code - formal dress with curly long hair :D (yes on head :D )

Lang. for interview - english

I interviewed with the guy "Window10" - (you know? he is pretty popular in TH forum as pantip..people said he is super cute farang) :o

He - Good morning

Bam- Godd morning

He- How long have u been working as a veterinarain ?

Bam - around 9 years

He - Where were you graduated?

Bam- Chulalongkon University

He - Where do you plan to go in LA ?

Bam -blah blah ..

He -Could i see your book bank?

Bam- (send it to him)

He - Ok i will send the passport via EMS to your home.

Bam- Thank you very much.

well , i have got B1/B2 visa 10 years

I'm leaving from LOS on 6th Oct

yippiiieee

PS. Thank you all who encourage me in a thread i asked "what 'd i wear for interview?" :D

That is great! Have a wonderful trip.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome back Bambi, glad you had a good time. :o

Will have to let us know how it was at the new airport.

Thanks dear.. the new airport is fine... but you guys need to walk pretty long distance from the concourse for get the lugguage ..

i heard somebody ask about there is a post office in the departure area or not... the answer is "NOT" just "King Power" duty free

and at the arrival area still have a small shop of duty fee

PS.. other fotos i will add in my blog or TV album .. :D

post-19740-1161339128_thumb.jpg

I don't know if my blog works or not , I don't write age old ..

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...&blogid=357

6/10/06 1 .20 pm LA time

At LAX.

I arrived LA ... bravoooooo .... It's my longest journey..Just walk as a supermodel from the concourse..going to the immigration part

1.30pm - "Could you write on the departure from please? ..the example is on the table" The Im. guy asked me ..."yes ..ofcourse"

1.40 - "You wrote wrong!! ".... you are not a male

1.41-er... "no It's not wrong it's right..!!"

1.41.30 - "you wrong!!"

1.42 -"I'm right beleive me ..."

1.42.03-"You are wrong!!"

1.42.05 "Ohh please.. it's not a joke ...I'm a male!!"

The first was confused for a wee while and let me go..!! gahhhhhhhhhhh ... now i have to to the other place..the guy ask me ...about who do i know in USA , i told him .."No" just me myself and myself again"

he let me go to the other process .. walking for 5 mins

the 2nd guy told me that i have to check my luggage.. so i follow his order ...

1.48 The 3rd guy ask me some question as somebody ask me to carry the bag for him/her ... blah blha

1.49 (methinks :what's a complication!! )

1.52 I ask him why he check me( yes i try to pronouce like "check" not "shag" as my farang friend always laugh at me ) Is it random?

1.53 He told me .. yes ..random ..espeacially a beautiful gitl likes me who travels alone ... gahhhhhhhhhhhh

1.55 He ask me to open my stuff ... yes.. it's my luggage , not my skirt

2.00 I got a red face.. thats guy just plays around with my g-string ..he asked me why i was shy ... I told him like..." what you are holding its not your handkerchief " ..

2.05 all done with checking stuff... but the 3rd guy ask me whe do i life ... can he have a number of my hotel?

2.06 I told him ,it 'd better if you give me a number.. i may go out with .... he write on the paper... grrrr

2.10 I have to go to see the 2nd guy again .. he gives me 6 mths for travelling in USA

2.20 I'm in the shuttle bus stop ... yes yes.. purple sticker for a rental car..

2.30 geezz where is the "dollar" shuttle car

2.40 here we go .. it comes

2.43 gezz.... i can't carry my bag on the bus's steps

2.44 greattttt ... the 3 cute warriors guys carry it for me.. I dont forget to say thank you ..and wink at them plus try to make my lips more thick as sexy as i can... eh eh he ..mauhh ha ha ....not so bad, i practise in the mirror everyday

3.00 Im in the rent-a -car 's lobby .... but where is my ex-BF( flight from swiss> UK>LA) ...jeeeeezzzzz nobody there ..... i feel cold abit nearly my arse.

3.05 I try to call him ... his flight from UK is delay

3.30 Here we go!! ... gosh i thought i have to be dump in the yank's land

4.00 ahhh I choose the car..a blue JEEP .. lovely ... i choose it coz it's cute.. that's my smart reason..yes i know

5.00 arrive the motel.. what's the traffic jam

5.05 jezzzz ... it 's cold , my jacket is in my small bag ..and its hard .

5.07 my mouth is shaking

5.09 ahhh ... i wanna pee also

5.20 Got a room ..Thanks god i found you( thanks for the loo .. i love the cover toilet's paper)

6.00 is time for the dinner... we decide to have a mex. dish

6.20 The Mex guy in front of the door ask me for the ID card ... i told him to count my crow's feet instead

6.21 He insist i need to have an ID ... jeeez i forget to bring my passport in the motel .. i just give him the THai ID card ...

6.22 he lets me go ...

6.40 Goshhhh why american dish is so big

6.55 emmm ..... i cant finish that dish ...

8.00 arrive my room ... take a shower ... i cant sleep .. my head 's spinning

8.20 after a sleeping pill .. i feel better

11.00 somebody spanks me!!! ... yes my ex .. he said i snored like a cow

11.05 i wake up , get upset .. i have never ever snored

12.00am i'm kicked .. i just say like USA's weather is dry i cant breath

1 am .. I kick somebody back coz he try to spank me

1.05am . my ex sleep on the couch .. Im the sleeping beauty !! ...

Edited by BambinA

Well bambi, sounds like you had an interesting arrival anyway! :o

And the dishes are so big because its a plot by restaurants to make all Americans fat and then eat even more when they go out :D

Glad you had a good time, and I know what you mean about the dry air!

hi, darling...didn't see your advice until now. Did you make it to Santa Monica or Venice Beach?...my old stomping grounds...

tutsi, are you one of the Z-Boys???

Lords of Dogtown... :o

I still have a place a block from the beach in Santa Monica if the expat life here in Thailand ever gets old. Besides the cost of living, it doesn't get much better than SaMo local.

Bambina, hope you enjoyed your west coast/southwestern US vacation and survived the lack of humidity (and humility) with all mucous membranes intact. Looks like you managed to see a few of the interesting sights. I'll be interested to read the blog, for sure.

Edited by jing jing

LA.(Hollywood /Rodeo Drive/Santa monica/Long beach/Universal Studio/Japan Town)

5.00 <deleted>...I wake up it must be 3am. in TH

5.03 la la la i sing a song while i'm taking a shower

5.04 bang bang ...my ex-bf hit the loo's door ... suck why people always think i bark!!

6.00 holly cow ,I have to bring my ex-bf's friend to Starbuck ..There is no Starbuck in Swiss.

6.25 gosh ...I'm tired ..The guy is excited with that coffee shop and ask me how he orders coffee ....HILLBILLY hahahha(well i know in EU countries have many better coffee shops than Sbuck.. i will not blame him)

7.30 At the motel..

8.30 Im at Danny for breakfast ...geee how come that girl serves me the huge dish

8.45 bulp bulp ...i cant finish hashbrown

8.50 hahah ..I'm going to Hollywood .... good good ... I'm a real star !

9.30 arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....a guy with mask and a knife tries to kill me ..

9.32 geeezz ... he is not Jason ,Friday the 13th ... silly me he just dresses like him

10.30 i feel dizzy coz my ex-bf tries to drive on Hollywood Mountain

11.00 here we go ... I heard it has a small house behide "L" .. I want to see it

11.05 climbing climbing on that hill

11.07 jesus i fall down !!

11.08 I give up , who cares to see a tiny home behind"L" alphabet , the owner must be a psycho person!!..Walking back with a small wound on my knee!!

11.30 my ex-bf said Bambi you were so-called hot , I would bring you to Santa Monica ,the place for Bay Watch movie!

11.32 i just think who cares that POMELO Andersons...I prepare my tiny bikini already..I must be a hot chic on the beach ..

13.00 Bugger .. It's cold for me to wear my tiny bikini!! why no one tells me !!

13.01 No more Bay watch .. may be a bloke watch :D:D

13.05 now i realize that I went to RODEO DRIVE before Santa Monica!! :o:D

13.06 It must be JETLAG

13.07 or Alzymher :D

13.08 Geezz... It' s not 13.08 ,It's 16.00 ...Now I know I went to Rodeo Drive before Santa Monica

17.00 Yes .. correct time now..I'm in the motel and preparing myself for dinner at Universal Studio

18.30 all rrestaurants are full .. grrrrrrrrrr .. so we change our plan .. Go to downtown for japanese dinner

20.00 At Japanese town .. yes sushi dinner..cold as h_ell( he_ll must be hot?? .. heheh never been there)

22.00 At my room ..sleepy .. zzzZZzzz

post-19740-1162402991_thumb.jpg

Edited by BambinA

i may set something wrong on my blog

In “Your Blog Settings”, you have to make sure that the box for “Private Blog?” is not selected.

It seems a lot of people are eager to see more photos from your US adventure and I hope you succeed in making your blog accessible.

---------------

Maestro

hi, darling...didn't see your advice until now. Did you make it to Santa Monica or Venice Beach?...my old stomping grounds...

tutsi, are you one of the Z-Boys???

Lords of Dogtown... :o

I still have a place a block from the beach in Santa Monica if the expat life here in Thailand ever gets old. Besides the cost of living, it doesn't get much better than SaMo local.

Bambina, hope you enjoyed your west coast/southwestern US vacation and survived the lack of humidity (and humility) with all mucous membranes intact. Looks like you managed to see a few of the interesting sights. I'll be interested to read the blog, for sure.

they used to call the area near where I lived Ghost Town...Main Street was the border between the ghetto and the more upmarket properties near the beach

Z-Boys?...never heard of 'em...but I've been known to hang with V-13 and the Intruders...I wonder if any of the old mob is left down by the liquor store on Main Street near the post office...my flat was just behind, 1411 Innes Place...

(tutsi gets all misty eyed...)

love you sweetheart...

tutsi, I know I musta seen you 25 years ago on the Venice pier slurping down a tall can 'o Budweiser

nah...I used to hang down by the pagodas on the Boardwalk near Windward Avenue...the street where they got the collonaded sidewalks...

I did get into a brawl once out front of the Hinano Bar right near the pier on Venice Blvd....was trying to break up a fight then sum gorilla swung on me and etc...

plenty of tall buds in paper bags though...had to watch out for the LAPD...they usedta wear shorts, t-shirts and ball caps to 'blend in wid the crowd'. Venice Beach is technically part of Los Angeles city.

besides...I was in residence 1976 - 80...the end of the Golden Era before the place became yuppified...

Edited by tutsiwarrior