Visa run to Dannok from Hat Yai

ubonjoe,

maybe I should have said that I have a 1 year non immigrant B visa and just need to do an out and in for another 90 days. Do you still think Dannok is a problem?

It's almost the same distance from Had Yai to Pedang Bezar as to Sadao.

Listen to the advice, currently Sadao can be bad news what ever your visa may be..

• Like 2

I took the advice given here and went to Pedang Besar. It was all pretty straightforward except they asked many more questions than usual and the immigration person seemed a little confused with my one year B visa. She was quite polite and easy though. I did have trouble finding a van to go back. Luckily a policeman helped me and gave me a number to call and they had a van pick me up in front of the police station. Thanks for the advice.

We are here to help each other.

Next time,just do as i advised you to do: Simply ask the motocycle-taxi to take you down to minivan station after you've entered Thailand again.

Very easy,japanesy ;-)

They also asked me a few extra questions last time,but i think it was because they like us to fill out most of the new depature-card now.

"Where do you work?".I told them the truth of course: "I don't work,i get pension from my homecountry".

But it only took few minutes,so i was no problem at all.

I'm convinced that if i had filled out the new departure-card(as motocycle driver advised me to) then they woudn't have asked.

Anyway: Great you got what you needed.

Cheers thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Viking64,

The problem was that I didn't take a motorbike at all because I felt like walking. Obviously a mistake. Live and learn. Are you by any chance Swedish?

Edited by Gtto
  • Like 1

Viking64,

The problem was that I didn't take a motorbike at all because I felt like walking. Obviously a mistake. Live and learn. Are you by any chance Swedish?

Well.i took a walk first time as well.

"Live and learn" as you say.

A Captain once told me: " People who do something they make mistakes.People who DON'T do something,they don't make mistakes" :-)

No,i'm from Copenhagen,Denmark but lives in BKK now.