Thai man arrested for murder of boyfriend during sex game gone wrong

webfact

I find the comments on this topic quite interesting: if the victim were a young lady I am sure there would be a more respectful tone employed and lots of (false) "RIP'".

But because this involves some seemingly unusual sexual escaped by gay men it is seen fit to make light of the event.

I don't know if you're entirely correct. It was a kinky sex hookup. I have heard lots of disrespectful comments about tragedies involving hetero sex when there when there were less than respectable elements involved such as prostitution.

So, the corpse had a plastic bag over his head and a cable around his neck; I suppose to pack fudge while riding him horsey style.

You seem to be aroused by this.

I don't get aroused by a corpse, perhaps it reflects your interests.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the comments on this topic quite interesting: if the victim were a young lady I am sure there would be a more respectful tone employed and lots of (false) "RIP'".

But because this involves some seemingly unusual sexual escaped by gay men it is seen fit to make light of the event.

I don't know if you're entirely correct. It was a kinky sex hookup. I have heard lots of disrespectful comments about tragedies involving hetero sex when there when there were less than respectable elements involved such as prostitution.

So, the corpse had a plastic bag over his head and a cable around his neck; I suppose to pack fudge while riding him horsey style.

You seem to be aroused by this.

I don't get aroused by a corpse, perhaps it reflects your interests.

When they were doing the "horsey style fudge packing", maybe the guy was still alive and shortly after that became a corpse.... :)

I guess only a post mortem could tell us that.... And is unlikely Thai police could do that without <deleted> it up or a reenactment or both....