Thai vs Filipina

Roman Catholic versions of Thai women. But with that said, definitely more Westernized and the vast majority that I've been associated with speak good to excellent English. Sexually, more like Westerns too. At least the gals I hung out with. However, the PI is a bit less developed and can be more a more difficult place to reside unless you know people and have a patron. Just speaking from my own experiences. I like Filapinas though. smile.png

Just a side note: no matter what flavor of women you wind up with, for your life or just a night, if this happens "glued to her iPad when she's at home." you need to 'man up" or whatever phrase is used these days. Unglue her from that Ipad, tell her to put it away. It's an addiction and may take some firmness. If she still prefers Ipad, then time to get her out of your pad.

Hey OP its obvious, your Thai girl has another B/F....So move on if you want to be happy.

Well, no. That's not obvious at all.... sorry.

Yes it is. A Thai woman not wanting sex? That's like the Pope not saying mass at Easter.

A certain massage lady I knew, not in the Biblical sense, was as ugly as a hat full of bums. One of her colleagues informed me she had three lovers apart from a obsequious husband.

I'm far from the most handsome guy in the world; however, when my teerak is horny she leaves me in no doubt whatsoever as to what she wants.

No experience with Filipinas. I have my hands full with a Thai, so to speak.

I know nothing about you ... except for your post ... but perhaps the problem is you and not your g/f. However, being a realist, I'd say you're both probably the problem.

Anyway, sounds like your relationship is very booooring, so why are you still there? Are you hesitant to leave the free rent? Too often it's hard to break bad habits.

You're chances of finding "the right" girl in PI are no better than here in Thailand. You're still relatively young. Why not go independent for a while and experience many Thai girls/women? It can be great fun and eventually you may meet the girl you really want.

I met so many women on www.thailovelinks.com that I had to create a database to keep them and their names straight. After about 18 months of great fun and sex I finally met the love of my life and we've been very happy for 2.5 years years.

Edited by HerbalEd
  • Like 1

Of the 60-plus countries I've visited and/or lived, Colombia and PI are by far the most dangerous I've experienced. I feel much safer in Thailand than I do in those two countries ... and many more.

But that being said, I find "most" people in different countries to be good people, but some countries have way more a--holes per square mile than others ... i.e., more liars, cheats, thieves, murderers, etc.

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 1

Filipinas are all about family and friends. Eventually you will go insane listening to her and her filipina mates speaking Tagalog/lish whenever they are together. And while a filipina will never ask you for money for her, when Uncle Nino needs a new truck...you need to deliver because 12 years ago Uncle Nino drove her sister to the store for emergency meds and saver her life. If you don't buy Uncle Nino the truck...you will be forever tainted and she and her friends will nspeak about what scum you are...all while you sit there and listen to it all. Thai women are predictable but trustworthy, filipinas are smarter intellectually but also much more street smart and cannot be trusted. Just some experience from both here in and in the states (Jersey city, NJ) where a large philipino community resides.

About the trust ....Thai are Buddhist a far more moral religion Filipinos Christian mainly catholic i know who i would prefer to trust.

The debate on which is better i think same same, Filipinos arnt so poor, who's is better looking? Thai have a better figure but if its boob and pudding you want Filipinos can deliver, Food....its been discussed, i had trouble finding decent places to eat, thank god for Subway, Maccas and Pie face.

I don't go one is smarter than the other, I've known both, comes down to what you like, i do think Filipinos can be more of a homely type I'm yet to have a Thai GF that holds down a job cooks and cleans and look after me all at the same time but thats my experience, as for sex there both hot or as hot as you want to be, no TGF or Filipino said no to me.

i am meeting more western men here in pattaya who have given up on thai girls and have phillipino girls. must be a real head ache with visas but i guess they appreciate the fact they can have real conversations with them. i dont understand why western men need thai woman for companionship. better hanging out on your own than trying to force companship from a thai girl. i have 2 kidds with a thai girl, she is a great mum but appart from our kids we have nothing in common. we have never had a real conversation about anything however we both love our kids and i can easily support her. it works ok but we both know that is as far as it goes.

Hey Fang

Thai v Filipina?

Been there - 1 week - 8 days too long.

Food - a dog wouldn't eat it.

Manila - a toilet

God - everywhere

Hotels - expensive (otherwise cheaper sex hotels-no windows)

Women - all yours! - many short and fat

Crime - get me out of here.

• Like 2

I have had one filipina girlfriend. In my opinion she out distanced any thai woman I have ever known.even my present wife. She kept the house immaculate,she kept herself looking good all day,she cooked every meal,was always available for sex, She appreciated everything I did for her.Always saved me money on purchases by comparison shopping for me. She was amazing. The reason we are not together today is I wouldnot get married in Canada with Canada's divorce laws being what they are. And she wouldnot move back to Phillipines to marry and live as I wanted. So the relationship ended.

They are all dying to get out and you wanted to move back? Besides she will lose face in front of all her relatives.

Doesn't matter where a woman is from. If you're inadequate as a man it will come back to bite you regardless of which country you go. Stop running away and fix yourself as a man then all will fall into pieces. Use a mirror as a start lol.

Do you mean women treat men as objecst and all they are lookng for is a pretty face/body?

You definitely won't have any problems in the bedroom department, they crave that a lot more than Thais, on average.

Nor with conversation. Definitely go see for yourself on your next visa run. Cebu is a bit nicer than Manila.

I wish there were more Filipinas in Thailand, they're hard to find.

I was teaching English at a large private school in Bangkok. The place was infested with female teachers from the Philippines.

The best thing about philippine women is that you can converse with them. Also, I find that they enjoy the same music and sense of humor, as us westerners do.

On the negative side....they do not find me handsome. It is even hard for them to lie about that. So, I divorced my philippine wife and now have a thai lady. I wake up every morning and she tells me (I am handsome)...which is priceless. Fortunately, she is fluent in english and the best companion I ever had...(other than the three dogs that used to go sailing with me).

Even my Thai dogs think I am an andsum man. Pi only good for Scuba, fat girls and accent would drive me crazy. Poster should talk to his lac about the phone though. Maybe she is looking for a translation app.

Filipinas are all about family and friends. Eventually you will go insane listening to her and her filipina mates speaking Tagalog/lish whenever they are together. And while a filipina will never ask you for money for her, when Uncle Nino needs a new truck...you need to deliver because 12 years ago Uncle Nino drove her sister to the store for emergency meds and saver her life. If you don't buy Uncle Nino the truck...you will be forever tainted and she and her friends will nspeak about what scum you are...all while you sit there and listen to it all. Thai women are predictable but trustworthy, filipinas are smarter intellectually but also much more street smart and cannot be trusted. Just some experience from both here in and in the states (Jersey city, NJ) where a large philipino community resides.

I think in Thailand you quite frankly have to look at class and tradition when you choose. I met a beautiful 23-year-old university grad who has literally a Middle School Mean Girl attitude, takes hundreds of adoring sexy selfies, plasters them on her Facebook, admitting she's in love with herself and her perfect body and posts mean-spirited comments. She's just an info desk girl at a mall. On the other hand, my first Thai gf was a real lady: government officer (Education Ministry) with a master's degree, smart, hard-working, sexy, womanly and in no need of my money.

Edited by Dustdevil

Let's look at Thai vs Filipina vs Khmer.

Thais, alright in small doses, but there are many happy souls in relationships with Thai women. I was married to a Thai for 22 years, I still don't really know why it crashed and burned.

Filipinas, can lie cheat and steal fluently, but there are many happy souls in relationships with Filipino women. I had a few Filipina GF's but had my fingers burnt every time.

Khmers, many are from very poor backgrounds and appreciate everything without asking for anything. I've been with the same girl 7 years, every day is a delight.

Ultimately there is no defintive answer, it's an individual decision and one man's meat.......

I would think outside the box, go online and meet a mainland Chinese. These are the ones I've dated since 1991. They are the best women all around, and no, they aren't all skinny and flat-chested.

• Like 1

It has been many years.

Had a s/t g/f in Oz.

Went to PI post Marcos - stayed at the swish hotel in Manila. Only Christian staff & of course an orchestra played in the afternoon.

When you left & arrived at the hotel, security checked.

Couldn't wait to depart!

But,,, didn't you like the sugar they put in your club sandwich?

The best thing about philippine women is that you can converse with them. Also, I find that they enjoy the same music and sense of humor, as us westerners do.

On the negative side....they do not find me handsome. It is even hard for them to lie about that. So, I divorced my philippine wife and now have a thai lady. I wake up every morning and she tells me (I am handsome)...which is priceless. Fortunately, she is fluent in english and the best companion I ever had...(other than the three dogs that used to go sailing with me).

Even my Thai dogs think I am an andsum man. Pi only good for Scuba, fat girls and accent would drive me crazy. Poster should talk to his lac about the phone though. Maybe she is looking for a translation app.

You have a good point; I can't stand the Filipino accent either. At least it tends to soften when they've been stateside for a while. The Thai accent coming from a lovely lady is very charming, as are most Chinese accents (not Cantonese of course). The most beautiful accent spoken in English by a woman is in my experience Szechuan.

• Like 1