Thai law regarding child support

rsumner

it might be helpful to keep some girls out of the bar scene, but i think the answer is no because even if the Thai boys took responsibility for their actions, support payments would only be a fraction of what a girl makes in one night. Assuming she is a spinner. smile.png

the girls make big money by Thai standards. and as long as there is a new iPhone coming out it will be very hard to give up being paid to party.

and don't overlook the role the girl's father plays in all of this.

i hope my answer was helpful. smile.png

Edited by NCC1701A

What is the connection between pregnant girls and bars and why would the bars go out of business ?

Most men dont like barfining mommas.

Yes, most bar girls are virgins and have a baby back in the village. I won't comment on their looks other than to say I wouldn't touch one.

Cheers.

Its nothing to do with "the law" or even if it exists, the trick as with most rules regs and laws, is having someone who will enforce them, there in lies Thailands problem across many topics.

Not what you know, its who you know, and what its going to cost.(sadly).

Although regarding the OP I also dont see the connection of unprotected and irresponsible sex and bars losing business. Most unwanted pregnancies probably occur in rural areas.