Is Savannakhet still same day processing?

Hi, I am right now in a room in Savannakhet to waiting tomorrow afternoon. Can someone tell me how can I spend the time here? Thank you

Whats the best way to get there from Bangkok? Can someone give me routing details? Thanks ! GOM

By road? Public Transport? Air?

Hi, I am right now in a room in Savannakhet to waiting tomorrow afternoon. Can someone tell me how can I spend the time here? Thank you

it's like doing time in a Monkey house, it will feel like Forever, go down to the river have Pizza at restaurant use their wifi and wait and wait and wait till tomorrow, how many people in line at thai consulate¿

Whats the best way to get there from Bangkok? Can someone give me routing details? Thanks ! GOM

By bus from Mor Chit there are buses from 6pm till 8,45pm you will be in Mukdahan at about 6am, once there you can take the bus to Savannakhet, take just 20 minutes to the border.

By fly you can stop only to Nakhon phanom or Ubon and after that by bus

it's like doing time in a Monkey house, it will feel like Forever, go down to the river have Pizza at restaurant use their wifi and wait and wait and wait till tomorrow, how many people in line at thai consulate¿
at the opening time 9am not less than 30 people
  • Like 1