Extension on 30 day Tourist visa

I've been looking for days now for certain information but can't find it. Tried calling several numbers at Bangkok Immigration too without success.

I have quite a simple question;

Holding 'new' UK passport

Have 1 triple tourist visa from UK and have 1 double tourist visa from Savannakhet.

Also have 30 day border run(x2).

My last visa was a border run to Poipet and got 30 days on arrival.

Due this Friday to renew.

My question; can I go to the immigration office and get a 30 day extension on that 30 day tourist visa on arrival? If not; can I do another border run?

Thanks a lot for any help!

Cheers

Dave

Thanks a lot! Yes, it's a 30 day visa exempt entry, not a tourist visa smile.png

when did you make this border run ?

10-09-2015 Is that ok?

yeah sure , just want too know if you make before the crackdown :)

Thanks a lot! Yes, it's a 30 day visa exempt entry, not a tourist visa smile.png

when did you make this border run ?

10-09-2015 Is that ok?

yeah sure , just want too know if you make before the crackdown smile.png

No worries buddy, thanks for the help

I have 30 days visa exemption on my British passport valid till 10th october, today I was in Jomtien to get 30 day extension.

They sent me back - TM30 is required (apparently for any extension, this is new i guess) and copy of owner id if he's not present, see image of their front desk:

http://postimg.org/image/8l8sli8kj/

What are my options without TM30 (won't get it in time) , other than flying out? I need 30 days.

Try other imigration office near Pattaya (Bkk?) with maybe more luck of no tm30 required?

Visa run to Cambodia? What is current status of obtaining 30 days exemption for G7 country overland?

Anything else?

thanks

I have 30 days visa exemption on my British passport valid till 10th october, today I was in Jomtien to get 30 day extension.

They sent me back - TM30 is required (apparently for any extension, this is new i guess) and copy of owner id if he's not present, see image of their front desk:

What are my options without TM30 (won't get it in time) , other than flying out? I need 30 days.

Try other imigration office near Pattaya (Bkk?) with maybe more luck of no tm30 required?

Visa run to Cambodia? What is current status of obtaining 30 days exemption for G7 country overland?

Anything else?

thanks

Where are you staying?

Hotel, guest house ?

Anything else?

thanks

You could try another immigration office but will need a local address to put on the TM7 form.

Perhaps go to Bangkok and check into a low cost hotel near Chaeng Wattans immigration (best choice IMO)..