Thammasat graduate crashes his Lotus sports car into 10-wheel truck

webfact

Thammasat graduate crashes his Lotus sports car into 10-wheel truck
By Coconuts Bangkok

lotus_crash.jpg
Photo: JS100

BANGKOK: -- A 22-year-old man broke both his legs when he crashed his Lotus sports car into a ten-wheel truck early this morning on Ramkhamhaeng.

Thammasat graduate Pollapat Natthamanop was reportedly saved from any further injury by the airbag after he rear-ended a 10-wheeler which was carrying asphalt around 12:30am today.

He was admitted to Synphaet General Hospital.

The truck driver, Chit Chamlim, 57, waited at the scene to be questioned by police.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/10/08/thammasat-graduate-crashes-his-lotus-sports-car-10-wheel-truck

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-10-08

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope the 10 wheeler recovers from the rear end intrusion. Thankfully the trucker remained with his immovable object.

I guess there's an Exigency for the Lotus to be in the repair shop for a little TLC. How much are these in Thailand?

I hope the 10 wheeler recovers from the rear end intrusion. Thankfully the trucker remained with his immovable object.

I guess there's an Exigency for the Lotus to be in the repair shop for a little TLC. How much are these in Thailand?

If its the same one i was looking at in a shop in BKK starting at around thb 7 million

No problem, daddy will pay for the repairs

I dont think so, what will happen is the Lotus driver will accuse the Truck Driver of something and since money talks the Lotus driver will win, the Truck Drivers company will then pay the insurance for the Lovely Malaysian Car.

.... and the lorry driver will be thrown into the slammer for reckless parking! Another rich kid - well, Lotus will love it.

And by the way, do we have names? Just wondering which product I should blacklist by not buying it as quite obviously the kiddies are burning the excess cash ...... (reference to Kratindäng)

What has the name of that university to do with this accident? Is that a drivingschool? For 500 baht anybody can buy a driverslicense.

Yes correct it is around Thb 500 to get a DL when you pass the required tests

and the days of buying licences is long gone

Wauuu what a pittyful life you all have, alway see the glass half empty, alway negative, always at the dark side off life

why do you all spend all you time in thai forums complaining about everything thai?? if you really hate thailand this mush then go away, do something that makes your life happy again.

you are not even intelligent enough to complain about the wrongs you have to invent problems on something you do not know about, ohh father pays, ohhh insurance scam, ohh the young mans fault

in fact no one here knows the truth it might as seen many times before that the truck was parked-stopes in the middel off the road with out light, or maybe the truck was driving with out working rear lights.

we do not know, so crawl back in you hole and stay away from all thai and from thailand

love it or leave it, we all laugh at you pittyful lifes and no one here want you or will ever miss you.

enjoy life, be happy and you will be loved

I don't feel bad for him Seems he had it coming Rear ended a truck . Hope the truck driver had a good lawyer and Doctor

Guess he was not looking since he was admiring his car

What a Mor $*%*n

Edited by realenglish1

.... and the lorry driver will be thrown into the slammer for reckless parking! Another rich kid - well, Lotus will love it.

And by the way, do we have names? Just wondering which product I should blacklist by not buying it as quite obviously the kiddies are burning the excess cash ...... (reference to Kratindäng)

"And by the way, do we have names?"

Pollapat Natthamanop 22 - Name of Lotus sports car driver

Chit Chamlim - 57 - Name of truck driver

Lotus Exige - Name of sports car driven by student

Synphaet General Hospital - Name of hospital treating injured driver

Thammasat University - Name of University injured driver attended.

Ramkamhaeng Rd - Name of road where accident happened.

They failed to mention the name of his driving instructor or paternal grandmother

OK now?.

Edited by ratcatcher