Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations?

Amy Coleman

Hi,

I have scheduled a rhinoplasty procedure, aka "nose job" with Dr. Teerasit Sripanidkulchai at Bumrungrad Hospital. Does anybody have any personal experiences with this particular doctor or recommend a particular doctor for this procedure. I want someone with obviously a lot of experience, a friendly demeanor, excellent English skills and someone willing to share photos of their patients pre and post surgery. I requested photos via email, and whoever replied said they don't do this to protect patient privacy. I have read several comments regarding Samitivej Hospital, which seemed quite positive...any rhinoplasty experiences from there? Thank you for sharing!

Amy

Edited by Amy Coleman

Rhinoplasty is a very personalized procedure with a individual perspective of how the outcome should look. Rhinoplasty can be a very simple procedure that adds subtle changes or a full reconstruction of the nose.

Thailand doctors are very skilled at changing a Thai nose into a Farang style nose. I personally recommend you contact Mike Brennan who runs a Medical Tourism company out here www.ThaiMakeOver.com or write him at [email protected]. As you are already in Thailand, there is not much he can do for you in setting up a medical tour package, but he will be a great resource of information and recommend a few doctors for you. They also have an American Doctor as their medical director, Dr. Miller, who writes for the local newspaper The Nation and will also be a great help.

Good luck and I would be interested to hear what direction you choose to go. My Filipino friend just had her surgery done with them. If you go to Bumrungrad let me know about the service and the outcome of the surgery. Everyone talks up Bumrungrad, but the actual facts tend to be somewhat different. I must agree Bumrungrad has the best Marketing and a great Mc Donald inside.

Best of Luck

-Rich