That was some meal Witherspoons (today)

loppylugs1

Anyone know wether North American sports are put on when requested?

Witherspoons - depends how busy they are and what others are watching. They often have "NA" sports on anyhow.......You can always ask.

Retox - same but they have a sign saying you should ask if there is anything you want to see that is not on - does not mean you will get it however.........

Tks, I just found out the formers guys at iRovers opened Retox. Karl was always good at getting CFL and NHL games up.

Indeed they do... but with the timing of 'live' broadcasts of US sports events, even if the place is still open, will they be serving beer? Regular games would be around 3PM local time here and Monday Night football would be Tuesday morning here.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know wether North American sports are put on when requested?

Witherspoons - depends how busy they are and what others are watching. They often have "NA" sports on anyhow.......You can always ask.

Retox - same but they have a sign saying you should ask if there is anything you want to see that is not on - does not mean you will get it however.........

Tks, I just found out the formers guys at iRovers opened Retox. Karl was always good at getting CFL and NHL games up.

Indeed they do... but with the timing of 'live' broadcasts of US sports events, even if the place is still open, will they be serving beer? Regular games would be around 3PM local time here and Monday Night football would be Tuesday morning here.

Witherspoons certainly do - any time other than the restricted days. My guess is Retox is the same as I have been in there at 9am with guys still drinking from whatever time they arrived.