90 day reporting online..rejected

I have repeatedly tried to get an application started but can never get past the first page. Getting that popup about going to you local Immigration office, Chiang Mai in my case.

That basically means your record cannot be found in the database.

Most common reason is an entry before 2013. After that getting a new passport since your last entry.

There could also be an error in the data base.

Lots of post about it in the pinned topic about 90 day reporting.

I have repeatedly tried to get an application started but can never get past the first page. Getting that popup about going to you local Immigration office, Chiang Mai in my case.

That basically means your record cannot be found in the database.

Most common reason is an entry before 2013. After that getting a new passport since your last entry.

There could also be an error in the data base.

Lots of post about it in the pinned topic about 90 day reporting.

Last entry April 2014.

Passport new 2013.

Have followed the pinned topic to the nth degree. Will front to CM Immigration next week.

Longer story as to why I won't try mail this time around... life as an expatriate!

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by fredge45

Same here, after the first page I get the message to contact immigration. I've done the last 3 times by mail, no problem. Reason may be that we moved from BKK to CNX and they did not update it in their database. Visa extension is from CNX though. Will try again soon, but I guess it will still be the same. No big deal as long as mailing in works.