Looking for a house builder in Chiang Mai

spooky2015

This will probably work better in the local forum, let's try it there.

Meanwhile what services are you looking for? Architect and engineer or just construct from plans you already have?

Thank for move my Topic to the right Forum. wai2.gif

Well, in fact i not yet have a floor plan and also not a constructor...mean nothing. whistling.gif

I have a very good architect contact..

Builders will depend on lots of factors.. how much farang premium you looking to pay or not pay to manage the build or have it done.. Location of eventual land purchase.. etc..

Yes, i heard, it´s not really easy to find a good builder in Thailand.

The only advice I could offer is to not fall into the farang builder trap. Unless you just have extra money to spend.

A farang contractor in farangland has mostly quality workers. Here all work is done by Thais whether you have a Thai or farang contractor.

I have a good lady friend who owns a construction company with more than 100 employees for most Burmese. She speaks basic English.

Prices are low, corresponding to the local market.

Similar companies run by Westerners are double the price.

PM for more information.

Edited by happy Joe

I highly recommend khun Piyachai as, not only is he honest, reliable and properly qualified with a degree in engineering, he is a thoroughly nice bloke.....

He can speak enough English to get by, and will make suggestions for discussion as work progresses, rather than just doing what he wants.

His nickname is Ob อบ, first name Piyachai.
He lives in San Patong
mobile: 080403004, 0846148103

I've used Top four times. For complete ground to roof construction and for a number of condominium renovations. FOUR times. For some reason my last demolition and rebuild I tried Indigo Construction.

Tomorrow Monday I'm going through an old town house for another demolition and rebuild with Top. I've learned my lesson (the hard way). When you find something great (KEEP IT)