Japanese man murdered at his home in Thailand

webfact

Aged Japanese man murdered at home in Ang Thong

419-wpcf_728x413.jpg

ANG THONG: -- A 83-year-old Japanese man was found dead this morning at a rented two-storey home in Vises Chaicharn district of Ang Thong province.

His throat was slashed and he was found dead inside his bedroom.

The victim was identified as Mr Kazuo Yoshioka.

According to his Thai wife, Ms Poranee Napadol, she was not at home last night but went to visit her mother who was suffering from kidney sickness.

When she returned home this morning, she found that her house was ransacked and her husband was found lying dead in pool of blood inside the ransacked bedroom.

Duty police officer Pol Lt Ratakit Khaokaen and a team of investigators inspected the house located in a large area found blood traces in front of her neighbour house and a blood stained scissor inside the dust bin in front of the house.

A neighbour Mrs Sompong Napadol told police that her husband, Samphand, has disappeared from home since last night leaving only his motorcycle 500 metres from home.

She said Samphand did not return home until this morning.

Police said they were looking for Samphand as he was a most likely suspect in the death of the Japanese man.

Police said they found blood stains in front of Samphand’s house and he disappeared suspiciously.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/aged-japanese-man-murdered-at-home-in-ang-thong

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-10-13

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Samphand appears highly suspect, I would lay odds that the police will conclude that the Japanese man died from complications of disease and taking medicine, and not a stabbing. After all, a Thai wouldn't commit murder.

BS

This is a clear case and we have a murder suspect , the neighbor did it. And guess what , he is Thai!

sounds a little fishy to me. She goes and visits mommy and comes and he is dead.

Not really. People do visit their parents.

The thing that struck me is this 83 year old man's mother-in-law is still alive.

His wife could have been very young. The neighbour could have been her boyfriend.

According to his Thai wife, Ms Poranee Napadol, she was not at home last night but went to visit her mother who was suffering from kidney sickness.coffee1.gif

and ...........

and.... isn't it strange that Thai wives are never home, and have solid alibis, whenever their foreign husbands die in suspicious circumstances.

Of course, in this case it may be purely a coincidence that she was away. Someone with a more suspicious mind than me however, might suggest that the someone may have paid the neighbour to get rid of the husband for life insurance purposes. Perhaps the money could then be used to take care of someone's unwell relative. Perhaps the neighbour got a case of the nerves, hit the bottle, and that's why he left such a messy trail. Pure speculation of course. Perhaps one of the side effects of having lived here too long.

Whatever the real reason for poor man's death, I do hope he is somewhere better, resting in peace. sad.png

I'd like to know what sort of insurance policy the poor guy had. For what reason would the neighbour what to murder him? Not much of a story without more facts.

RIP poor man.

No facts so let's all speculate!

WOW!

Nothing better to do today?

Jeesh!

Conveniently away for the night.

Poor guy

R.I.P

No value of life at any age in this country.

yup Thailand.......the only place in the world where there was a murder last night--------its scary stuff being here........coffee1.gif

O

He is to blame anyway, it must be very disgusting for a very young girl having to sleep with such an old man. I can imagine her starting to hate him after some time (actually from the very beginning).

Not his fault. She had choices, but the lure of being kept by a much older guy was too much. I can't imagine having sex with a much older woman......at amy price.

RIP. So the wife had an affair with the neighbor and offered him a "reward" for topping Mr Yoshioka. Or am i reading too much into this?

Your proposition is certainly a possibility.

Dreadful business. But they should be looking for any missing door key...just like in that Grace Kelly, Ray Milland, Robert Cummings film

Japanese man murdered in Ang Thong
The Nation

ANG THONG: -- An 83-year-old retired Japanese businessman was found dead with his throat slit in his residence in Ang Thong's Wiset Chaichan district Tuesday.

The body of Kasuo Yoshitoka was found in the second-floor bedroom at around 6am by his Thai wife Paranee Napadol, 48.

She told police that Yoshitoka, who had just returned from Japan six days ago, was alive when she left the house at 8.30pm on the previous night to stay over at her mother's house next door. Police found the sign of killer breaking into the house via window and ransacking the place for valuables.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Japanese-man-murdered-in-Ang-Thong-30270783.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-10-13

Japanese man murdered in Ang Thong

The Nation

ANG THONG: -- An 83-year-old retired Japanese businessman was found dead with his throat slit in his residence in Ang Thong's Wiset Chaichan district Tuesday.

The body of Kasuo Yoshitoka was found in the second-floor bedroom at around 6am by his Thai wife Paranee Napadol, 48.

She told police that Yoshitoka, who had just returned from Japan six days ago, was alive when she left the house at 8.30pm on the previous night to stay over at her mother's house next door. Police found the sign of killer breaking into the house via window and ransacking the place for valuables.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Japanese-man-murdered-in-Ang-Thong-30270783.html

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2015-10-13

the grim reaper has a thing for thailand.

sounds a little fishy to me. She goes and visits mommy and comes and he is dead.

Not really. People do visit their parents.

The thing that struck me is this 83 year old man's mother-in-law is still alive.

Yep, and she couldn't wait it out any longer. So she made a plan....

I'd hate to be that frail old man whose young "full of life" wife can't wait for him to buy his farm and rid herself of the burden.