which is the Best condo in Bangkok?

Anyone here living in Condo Bangkok? Can you suggest me which one is the best in your opinion OR anyone who willing to rent out your condo also can privately send me message.

I am looking for 1 bedroom and condo is near BTS line. If got an expat's community around that would be great.

I am actually looking for those good reputation condo brand, strong infrastructure with a good facilities and good security.

I know some real estate brand like AP, SANSIRI, LAND AND HOUSE

But I don't know it's detail and reputation

thanks for sharing

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All comes down to the budget you have allocated for such doweling, you can go as high as

a 100k for top notch condo... midrange, 50-60k, there are many good quality condos in Bkk

but as I have said, they come at a premium...

All comes down to the budget you have allocated for such doweling, you can go as high as

a 100k for top notch condo... midrange, 50-60k, there are many good quality condos in Bkk

Forget to mentioned I am looking for 30k rental fee for one bedroom. I did not looking for that luxury condo just reason price and fit its quality.

Sorry to tell you, but with 30'000 baht you not near the best condo in bkk near MRT/BTS.

But with 30K you can have a good condo 1-2 bedroom about 50m2.

For your question in the first post about the best condo.... I also would go direction "The River". But because you also asked about Expat comunity i would go more near sukhumvit street (nana thonglor, .....) There are also some nice condos which can be in your price range.

Me personally not like to live in sukhumvit area, too much tourists. But difficult to find a good area which will not have tourists....

I don' know if it is the best but THE RIVER is a good location, they also have service apartments.

Can you give me a bit more detail where is it at? are there any BTS station around?

thankyou

Just google “the river condo bangkok” or search Google Maps and you should find the info you need.

The units seem to start at 33k/month but the one bedrooms are large (66 sqm.): http://www.prakard.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=946 — maybe you can get the price down to 30k/month, depends on for how long time you want to rent.

You should figure out what area you want to live in, for example Sukhumvit is popular with foreigners, but there are a lot of street hookers, which would bother me. Ratchadamri has some nice condos and it’s next to a big park, but there aren’t much street business (selling food, fruits, juice, and snacks), etc.

Once you know what area you want to be in, just go around and look at the buildings to see which look nice, you can often ask in the lobby about units for rent. Since you want to be near BTS/MRT, it should be a manageable task.

Thonglor and Ekamai (next to each other) are two districts also popular with foreigners and have lots of restaurants etc. but without all the sex workers (at least I haven’t noticed them the times I have been there).

I recently happened to visit Phrakanong for a few days…struck me as a very cool place with its own bts station….no tourists…slightly laid back local vibe….15 min tops to Asok BTS….i am guessing 30k would go a long way there.

You're right. Lot's of good value condos in that range and below in Phra Khanong or as we now call it, mid-town Bangkok...

Lumpini Park View Condo overlooks Lumpini Park and has an MRT entrance at it's front door. See google map at link:

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Lumpini+Park+View/@13.7246885,100.5461202,15z/data=!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x0:0x38b31e30b5d65716!2sLumpini+Park+View!3m1!1s0x0:0x38b31e30b5d65716

I believe a 40 sm condo would rent between 15k & 20K THB/mo depending upon view / floor & furnishings.

I'm not trying to rent mine but could attach a picture of the fantastic view from 33rd floor, if only I knew how to attach a picture. Excellent location.

I don' know if it is the best but THE RIVER is a good location, they also have service apartments.

Can you give me a bit more detail where is it at? are there any BTS station around?

thankyou

Just google “the river condo bangkok” or search Google Maps and you should find the info you need.

The units seem to start at 33k/month but the one bedrooms are large (66 sqm.): http://www.prakard.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=946 — maybe you can get the price down to 30k/month, depends on for how long time you want to rent.

You should figure out what area you want to live in, for example Sukhumvit is popular with foreigners, but there are a lot of street hookers, which would bother me. Ratchadamri has some nice condos and it’s next to a big park, but there aren’t much street business (selling food, fruits, juice, and snacks), etc.

Once you know what area you want to be in, just go around and look at the buildings to see which look nice, you can often ask in the lobby about units for rent. Since you want to be near BTS/MRT, it should be a manageable task.

Thonglor and Ekamai (next to each other) are two districts also popular with foreigners and have lots of restaurants etc. but without all the sex workers (at least I haven’t noticed them the times I have been there).

Absolutely, old girl; wouldn't want to live near all those diseased "sex workers", would one?

thankyou

Just google the river condo bangkok or search Google Maps and you should find the info you need.

The units seem to start at 33k/month but the one bedrooms are large (66 sqm.): http://www.prakard.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=946 maybe you can get the price down to 30k/month, depends on for how long time you want to rent.

You should figure out what area you want to live in, for example Sukhumvit is popular with foreigners, but there are a lot of street hookers, which would bother me. Ratchadamri has some nice condos and its next to a big park, but there arent much street business (selling food, fruits, juice, and snacks), etc.

Thonglor and Ekamai (next to each other) are two districts also popular with foreigners and have lots of restaurants etc. but without all the sex workers (at least I havent noticed them the times I have been there).

Absolutely, old girl; wouldn't want to live near all those diseased "sex workers", would one?

Should one wants to avoid living near sex workers, go for buildings with no studio and 1-bedroom units. Foreigners usually rent 2-bedroom or larger units to house their wives and kids.. Edited by trogers

There are some very nice affordable condos around Ratchatwei BTS. A great location for BTS and airport link.

My experience with companies that list condos is ... if you don't want to pay through the nose they are not really interested.

Edited by razer

I recently happened to visit Phrakanong for a few days…struck me as a very cool place with its own bts station….no tourists…slightly laid back local vibe….15 min tops to Asok BTS….i am guessing 30k would go a long way there.

You're right. Lot's of good value condos in that range and below in Phra Khanong or as we now call it, mid-town Bangkok...

I'm looking at one condo in Phra khanong too, name WYNE sukhumvit and the budget is in my range too. Anyone live around there or got some any more suggestion?

Wow.

A lot of Baht to spend.

I own a very nice condo next to Ari BTS station in the heart of true Thai BKK,

and only charge 5,500BTH. Olympic size pool, security and includes parking. Near bus line

and Villa Market.

I need to charge more !

Look around a bit. You don't just "HAVE" to pay a lot. Unless you want to pay a lot.

Up To You!

Good luck.

[…] for example Sukhumvit is popular with foreigners, but there are a lot of street hookers […]

Should one wants to avoid living near sex workers, go for buildings with no studio and 1-bedroom units. Foreigners usually rent 2-bedroom or larger units to house their wives and kids..

Just to clarify, what bothers me (about Nana/Asok) is being approached and/or grouped by ladyboys and working girls when running an errand during nighttime, not just living in an area where sex workers also live.

Wow.

A lot of Baht to spend.

I own a very nice condo next to Ari BTS station in the heart of true Thai BKK,

and only charge 5,500BTH. Olympic size pool, security and includes parking. Near bus line

and Villa Market.

I need to charge more !

Look around a bit. You don't just "HAVE" to pay a lot. Unless you want to pay a lot.

Up To You!

Good luck.

Hi Steve, I will be in BKK around march/ mai 2016 for a coule of months and would eventually to be interested to rent your apartment. Could you provide a home page address or send me some fotos of your condo?

Regards,

Gerd

You might want to look into Kasemij group, particularly Krystal Court and Kameo Court on Suk Soi 7.

They have mostly two plus bedrooms and rarely have vacancies because the tenants tend to stay a very long time. Decent fitness room. Nice tennis and squash courts, pool and jacuzzi. Steps from the Nana BTS station, Soi 7 is a relative quite zone amidst the madness of Soi 11 and Soi 5 as it is mostly residential. Higher than your budget probably but time is money and you save a lot of time living there.

I went through this myself and had the same criteria as you and starting in the 30ks -- I was definitely disappointed as and learned it was worth the extra cost to be close to everything. 7 is walking distance to Villa and Foodland markets. Lots of restaurants and bars to choose from. Major hotels within walking distance if you want more upscale dining and drinking. Fitness First very close in the Landmark. Key card entry. Owned by a hotel company and while its older, they stay on top of the repairs and fix things promptly.

Also possibly more within your price range: Siam Court down at the end of Soi 4 Nana near soi Sama Ha and the tobacco monopoly. Crazy busy soi but down at that end it is pretty quiet. They have renovated recently and you may be able to get a bargain. Tuk Tuk service to the BTS. Its walkable but...not so much in the hot weather.

In the end...to get something good near the BTS for 30k will be very difficult unless you don't mind moto taxi to the BTS...if you can find a place near the moto taxi stand.

Forget to mentioned I am looking for 30k rental fee for one bedroom. I did not looking for that luxury condo just reason price and fit its quality.

I've just sent you a Private Mail (PM) with details of a 100sqm 2 bed condo in On-Nut area. The rent is a only 23,000bht/mnth. Name and contact phone number also in PM.

[] for example Sukhumvit is popular with foreigners, but there are a lot of street hookers []

Should one wants to avoid living near sex workers, go for buildings with no studio and 1-bedroom units. Foreigners usually rent 2-bedroom or larger units to house their wives and kids..

Just to clarify, what bothers me (about Nana/Asok) is being approached and/or grouped by ladyboys and working girls when running an errand during nighttime, not just living in an area where sex workers also live.

Should you also want to avoid such encounters while walking from the BTS station, then you would need to limit locations to those along Sukhumvit 35 to 77. Edited by trogers

I recently happened to visit Phrakanong for a few daysstruck me as a very cool place with its own bts station.no touristsslightly laid back local vibe.15 min tops to Asok BTS.i am guessing 30k would go a long way there.

I'm looking at one condo in Phra khanong too, name WYNE sukhumvit and the budget is in my range too. Anyone live around there or got some any more suggestion?

Why would you want to live next to the main road and breathing in the exhaust of heavy traffic?

I recently happened to visit Phrakanong for a few daysstruck me as a very cool place with its own bts station.no touristsslightly laid back local vibe.15 min tops to Asok BTS.i am guessing 30k would go a long way there.

Why would you want to live next to the main road and breathing in the exhaust of heavy traffic?

Because it's next to the BTS. If you're going to live and work in Bangkok the pollution is just one more thing to put up with.

Sorry to tell you, but with 30'000 baht you not near the best condo in bkk near MRT/BTS.

For your question in the first post about the best condo.... I also would go direction "The River". But because you also asked about Expat comunity i would go more near sukhumvit street (nana thonglor, .....) There are also some nice condos which can be in your price range.

Me personally not like to live in sukhumvit area, too much tourists. But difficult to find a good area which will not have tourists....

Your last statement makes one wonder why they/you would want to pay high prices in a city with a high tourist count, lots of rain and flooding, pollution, grid lock traffic hmm. A word starting with M comes to mind. I pay a little more than 1/10 of that in a city where the quality of life is much better well IMHO anyways. We have a pool close to everything no car or motorbike needed. Keeping up with the Jones I suspect. I guess the more we pay in rent the more we look like a successful person. Look at me I have made it.

Edited by elgordo38

Your last statement makes one wonder why they/you would want to pay high prices in a city with a high tourist count, lots of rain and flooding, pollution, grid lock traffic hmm. A word starting with M comes to mind. I pay a little more than 1/10 of that in a city where the quality of life is much better well IMHO anyways. We have a pool close to everything no car or motorbike needed. Keeping up with the Jones I suspect. I guess the more we pay in rent the more we look like a successful person. Look at me I have made it.

Not all foreigners are retired...