How do I get custody of my thai son

Stefan1971

Loose Lips Sink Ships. You best course of action was not to say anything to her that you know about her affair. But that is water under the bridge now.

If 3 M Baht is no problem for you than you need to be extra careful. It is obvious to you that the Love is gone. What may not be obvious to you is that for your wife, you are worth more to her dead, than alive. This may seem unbelievable to you right now, and you may be right. But if you are wrong this one mistake can cost you your life.

I don't know your financial ties to Thailand but if you can go back to Germany in a hurry, and leave things for a year, then I suggest you do this. If you can't then move and don't tell anyone in her family where you are. If you have a business they can still track you from their, so in that case I don't know what to suggest. Blood is always thicker than water so don't trust her family. They could be the link to your wife and her knowing about your planned activities or location.

Deal with your wife from Germany. But make sure you have totally cut your wife off financially first. Empty pockets clears the ears and opens the brain in a hurry. When that Gold Mine she thought she had comes up empty it can really change a lot of things in how she thinks now, and which should be good for you later. Don't tell her you are moving or where you are.

In Child Custody Cases the woman almost always wins. Fighting in court is always costly, lengthy, and no sure outcome. The best way is to make some deal with your wife. But give her time to cool down and remember what it is like being poor again.

Loose Lips Sink Ships. You best course of action was not to say anything to her that you know about her affair. But that is water under the bridge now.

If 3 M Baht is no problem for you than you need to be extra careful. It is obvious to you that the Love is gone. What may not be obvious to you is that for your wife, you are worth more to her dead, than alive. This may seem unbelievable to you right now, and you may be right. But if you are wrong this one mistake can cost you your life.

I don't know your financial ties to Thailand but if you can go back to Germany in a hurry, and leave things for a year, then I suggest you do this. If you can't then move and don't tell anyone in her family where you are. If you have a business they can still track you from their, so in that case I don't know what to suggest. Blood is always thicker than water so don't trust her family. They could be the link to your wife and her knowing about your planned activities or location.

Deal with your wife from Germany. But make sure you have totally cut your wife off financially first. Empty pockets clears the ears and opens the brain in a hurry. When that Gold Mine she thought she had comes up empty it can really change a lot of things in how she thinks now, and which should be good for you later. Don't tell her you are moving or where you are.

In Child Custody Cases the woman almost always wins. Fighting in court is always costly, lengthy, and no sure outcome. The best way is to make some deal with your wife. But give her time to cool down and remember what it is like being poor again.

Sorry! I missed the part when you said she was just your GF. That changes a lot of things and not in your favor.

Ok i not tell anyone about my plans an last i tell is her family. I life longe enougf in thailand to know how things work.

Right now i do nothing i do not contact her i do same i minde nothing. Our bussines is in germany and france so she cant get accses. She leave everything in our home and she dosent have money, she is smart and know the way to get money but for shure soon she run out of cash and all i do now is waiting until she contakt me to get her ready for a deal.

As has been said in another comment, if money is not an issue, deal her down to around half, have a lawyer draw papers get her to sign and live life as sit should.. Chok dee

Not that easy as the OP is not the legal father, being on the birth certificate does not make you the father legally.

Sorry most have Thai boyfriend, some dont see the signs and don't want to believe it. I knew a guy who excepted that his wife's brother came to see her most days, Many told him the truth but he did not want to believe it, best of luck as a Foreigner in Thailand you have virtually no rights.

Edited by Thongkorn

Ok i not tell anyone about my plans an last i tell is her family. I life longe enougf in thailand to know how things work.

Right now i do nothing i do not contact her i do same i minde nothing. Our bussines is in germany and france so she cant get accses. She leave everything in our home and she dosent have money, she is smart and know the way to get money but for shure soon she run out of cash and all i do now is waiting until she contakt me to get her ready for a deal.

Dream on,

If she's even slightly cute son will be in the village with grandma, and she'll be in Pattaya earning.

No havend do an DNA Test just after borne we was @ amphoe goverment and my son take my last name and i be also insite the borne paper.

Her family dosen't know to where she is, i try to get information from friends she not stay far becouse she dosent have money but she know the way to get. i tryd hard to talk with her clear and do the best for our son but no respect. I keep his passport but cant be shure she order a new but i remember his first passport i have to come also qnd sign the paper

While it is the law that both parents must sign for the child's passport, and the Thai authorities will insist on that, if you try to renew his passport by yourself. Unfortunately it will be possible for the Thai mother to easily obtain a new passport without your signature. It happens quite often.

This is the easiest question in the world, JUST PAY IT,, 3mil sound resonable.. you can forget about getting anywhere in a Thai court, no way they will side with you as SHE is the kids mother, even courts in the west side with the mother unless she is unfit.. screw around with the thai court you'll pay the lawyer and get nowhere.. She is the mother and you are in her country, you have no options..i wouldn't exactly trust that family of hers, probably just playing you to get all the info, they know you badly want the kid, because you been talking with these 'friends' pay now before the price goes up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While in the normal Thai court the odds are stacked against the Farang. However in the children's court you do stand a chance, they will look to what they consider is in the best interest of the child. Usually the court will place the child with one parent,while giving the other parent joint custody, in other word visiting rights, possible say in the education etc. Unfortunately if the child is left with the Thai, and the other parent is Farang, then the Farang will have to pay child maintenance, usually about 3 or 4000 bht a month.

Stage 1: Tell her to keep him because you are going to move back to Europe. Tell her that your parents are gong to give you 5 milion euros because they are very lucky and they won the lottery, and you don't care about her or your son anymore. She will lose all power over you and she won't want the boy.

Stage 2: Tell her you will give her the money in Euros when she brings the boy to Germany and hands him over along with a legal document giving you sole custody.

Then don't pay.

Great plans.

She can not get a passport without you.In thai law you have 50% custody right now,so what she is doing right now is abducting your child.Get a lawyer asap.Would be great if you can prove she tried to blackmail you.Don't worry to much if this goes to court house you will win the custody sure.

She can not get a passport without you.In thai law you have 50% custody right now,so what she is doing right now is abducting your child.Get a lawyer asap.Would be great if you can prove she tried to blackmail you.Don't worry to much if this goes to court house you will win the custody sure.

Yeah she can, they are not married, he has no parental rights in Thailand.

NO,

the father written in the birth certificate has also to sign at the Passport office in Thailand,

I know that, as I have more Thai Mixed children from 2 relationships and made some Passports in the last 13 years - always I had also to come to the Government Passport office and sign.

Just 4 times now in October, as all my boys got, get new Passports. thumbsup.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

I might be tempted to go the legal way and consider it a case of kidnap, the attempt to extort money, and the evidence you have of it may well help.

You had 3 months to get your ducks lined up, a shame she got the jump on you.

She can only hide out with someone she knows, her home village, a sister, a brother, a good friend, relatives and family of the Thai man she was seeing.

Good luck and beware of getting over stressed on this.(and doing something rash).

It's very possible to take this to court and win. The easier way would be to pay her but that holds no guarantee for the future. I'd try the legal way first, focusing on the lifestyle and educational options offered in Germany. Good Luck.

I don't believe any Thai court would award custody to a foreign parent they knew intended to take the child out of Thailand.

Especially if the Thai parent objected.

I say this because I do have experience of this happening.

Well first of all I want to express my compassion for you..your women/wife/ the mother of your son is using him / her own son / as a random to squeeze money from her husband /boy friend / the father of the child.....how low can go things in the country of smiles...?

I think as others here mentioned before that her new man is not interested in the child and wanna squeeze money from u ....so they depend on your love / attachment to the child.....if are able to detach for a while stopping the contact to her she will have nothing left ...as soon the new man sees the situation 1.) no money the guy went back to his country / is not available ( tell ur ex that u also find a new women and she should keep the child growing up on her / the new mans expenses and u are happy that finally u are rid of her because your new gf is a virgin from a rich house who is head dover heels in love with you and u gonna marry her real soon ) ... and stop the contact...

her new guy willr eally soon loose interest in her 99% guarantee.....also apologize to her parents and all her relatives that u will marry ur new virgin ( this just in case they have a spy also 99% sure in Thailand.....) BUT u will forgive her when she comes back but only for the sake of the child ....

so result will be she is on her own no or little money and will crawl back to her parent s and pretty soon I think someone will disdretly contact you ad than u make ur move take her cild away and go back to germany with him / her...

this is because in Thailand schools produce retards even the worst school in germany will be a hundret times better than an average school in thailand....so in any way I wish u good luck viel glück und kopf hoch...in thailand u have to be very cunning to survive never believe the promisses and never believe the smiles....but enjoy the sun the smiles and the promisses but take nothing serious down there...

This is the easiest question in the world, JUST PAY IT,, 3mil sound resonable..

I repeat what I said before, give no money, none.

The new "boyfriend" and her are expecting you to pay their future and have nice life with your money. Since it is all about money he will lose his interest in no time when she can't produce the money she has been promising. She will soon realize that he doesn't love her and in the end has only the choice to crawl back to you.

It might take weeks, months or even a year but back she will come after trying all the other options first.

Be patient. Have some balls. In the meantime do something that makes you forget this dreadful situation at least for a moment. Eat well. Take care your health and don't drink.

And...DO NOT CONTACT HER! Let her worry if the Golden Goose is dead.

As I see it, since she betrayed you and is trying to blackmail you, your story is over and now it is only about negotiation about the child. Since she has nothing to offer, I would wait until she gets kicked out on the street by her "lover" (=greedy bastard).

whistling.gif Unless you can PROVE she is an unfit mother you will have a problem.

One thing that may be in your favor is that in Thailand a parent that has custody must send the child to school.]F you could manage to show she ids deliberately stopping the child from attending school that might help your case.

{f you had been married to her when the child was born, you could have been presumed to be the father, but in Thailand the mother can name anyone as the father on a birth certificate so a birth certificate means very little.

This is the easiest question in the world, JUST PAY IT,, 3mil sound resonable..

I repeat what I said before, give no money, none.

The new "boyfriend" and her are expecting you to pay their future and have nice life with your money. Since it is all about money he will lose his interest in no time when she can't produce the money she has been promising. She will soon realize that he doesn't love her and in the end has only the choice to crawl back to you.

It might take weeks, months or even a year but back she will come after trying all the other options first.

Be patient. Have some balls. In the meantime do something that makes you forget this dreadful situation at least for a moment. Eat well. Take care your health and don't drink.

And...DO NOT CONTACT HER! Let her worry if the Golden Goose is dead.

As I see it, since she betrayed you and is trying to blackmail you, your story is over and now it is only about negotiation about the child. Since she has nothing to offer, I would wait until she gets kicked out on the street by her "lover" (=greedy bastard).

Wise and true words. OP take careful note.

And ditch the family too. At least one of them will be relaying information to her.

Family can be in with this. Hire a PD and take back the baby to you but dont let family know about it. Whatever money you give her shes going to spend that very quickly so negotiate that price amongst lawyers and go low. Gl

Just some suggestions

Family can be in with this. Hire a PD and take back the baby to you but dont let family know about it. Whatever money you give her shes going to spend that very quickly so negotiate that price amongst lawyers and go low. Gl

Just some suggestions

Bad advice, as he is not the legal father it's not parental kidnapping it's just pure kidnapping.

Just some suggestions

You have been watching too many navy seal movies. Crazy suggestion. TAKE BACK THE BABY? We are not talking about a Honda For hheaven's sake the OP will end up in jail or worse. Stupid advice