Adult open gymnastics classes

jonesyb

I have searched but the posts seem quite old, thought a new post on the subject would be appropriate.

Looking for an adult open gymnastics class with tuition / spotters available.

I have done some research and it looks like Chiang Mai has more options than Bangkok.

700 Year Stadium? Does that provide gymnastics facilities? There was another place but I can't find it or remember the name right now.

Thank you, all. x

There is a sports club in Chiang Mai called Bronco Kids. They have a rhythmic gymnastics program there, and I'm pretty sure they have private training. It's run by Kru Oor, you can find them on google and just go by to discuss, they might have want you want or could steer you in the right direction.

Bronco Kids

Kru Oor Gymnastics

There is a sports club in Chiang Mai called Bronco Kids. They have a rhythmic gymnastics program there, and I'm pretty sure they have private training. It's run by Kru Oor, you can find them on google and just go by to discuss, they might have want you want or could steer you in the right direction.

Bronco Kids

Kru Oor Gymnastics

Thank you! Doesn't really look what I require but I shall definitely contact them as I am sure they can help me find what I need. Thank you