“Support Assad” T-shirts are latest ‘must have’ fashion in Russia

Jonathan Fairfield

bah.gif death to Assad is my T-shirt

Did you make a detailed assessment of the situation or did you just watch the Soros owned news to come to that conclusion ?

I think all islam is bad and is as welcome to earth as an asteroid but if I had to choose a side in the Sunni vs Shiite war, it would be Shiite

Both of them are a croc of shiite

What is so different about barrel bombs that makes them more evil then any other weapons? All of you would probably be mass murderers too if you had the Al-Nusra Front and ISIS on your doorstep. When I have seen Assad on television he is at least a man who understands reason and I don't think Al Baghdadi is.

Bashir Assad has some interesting T-shirt salesmen working for and under him.

Vladimir Putin of Russia

Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah of Hezbollah

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei of Iran

Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi of Iraq

Xi Jinping, Chairman of the Chinese Communist Party

And a few other hawkers here or there.

What is so different about barrel bombs that makes them more evil then any other weapons? All of you would probably be mass murderers too if you had the Al-Nusra Front and ISIS on your doorstep. When I have seen Assad on television he is at least a man who understands reason and I don't think Al Baghdadi is.

Barrel bombs are one of weapons used for indiscriminate attacks on urban areas killing civilians. It is claimed 100k+ civilians have been killed in Syria since the outbreak of civil war, 70%+ by the Assad regime.

human rights organisation blames the Syrian regime's indiscriminate use of barrel bombs on civilian areas for the heavy death-toll.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syrian-government-forces-responsible-for-more-civilian-deaths-than-isis-human-rights-group-claims-a6673956.html

Would you buy a T-shirt in support of Assad?

Vladimir Putin of Russia

Is this some kind of free form poetry?

It's not very good.

Vladimir Putin of Russia

It's not very good.

That's strange, it looks like a list of names to me.

Vladimir Putin of Russia

It's not very good.

It is a listing of mass murderers by means of government policy in countries where respect of life is almost entirely absent. No one had said it was an attempt at poetry of any kind so that is an invention that desperately worms away from the issue of mass murderer governments and their mutual supporters, admirers, sycophants and their fanboyz.

It is in short a short list of mice and men grown into rats.

Focus on the content of posts btw rather than the poster.

Simple1

• photo-thumb-9609.jpg?_r=1371620990
  • Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 7,784 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:46

Hugh Geen, on 18 Oct 2015 - 09:44, said:snapback.png

Barrel bombs are one of weapons used for indiscriminate attacks on urban areas killing civilians. It is claimed 100k+ civilians have been killed in Syria since the outbreak of civil war, 70%+ by the Assad regime.

human rights organisation blames the Syrian regime's indiscriminate use of barrel bombs on civilian areas for the heavy death-toll.

http://www.independe...s-a6673956.html

Yes - for a laugh I would wear it too. The US supports the Saudis, ISIS and other Wahabi forces who are 10 times more sick and evil than the Alawite/Druze/Christian government of Assad.

Simple1

• Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 7,784 posts

Yes - for a laugh I would wear it too. The US supports the Saudis, ISIS and other Wahabi forces who are 10 times more sick and evil than the Alawite/Druze/Christian government of Assad.

As an example check out the activities of Assad's militia, Shabiha, who are just as cruel & evil as the likes of the Islamist groups, Assad's systematic use of torture and so on. Other than sexual slavery, not a hell of a lot of difference between them.

Simple1

• Advanced Members
  • 7,784 posts

As an example check out the activities of Assad's militia, Shabiha, who are just as cruel & evil as the likes of the Islamist groups, Assad's systematic use of torture and so on. Other than sexual slavery, not a hell of a lot of difference between them.

On the torture... he just needs to rename it...."enhanced interrogation techniques" and as has been shown in other countries its ok to use enhanced interrogation techniques....thats not torture then ....;)

On the torture... he just needs to rename it...."enhanced interrogation techniques" and as has been shown in other countries its ok to use enhanced interrogation techniques....thats not torture then ....wink.png

Yes but Assad is not a threat to you and me and Wahabi fundamentalist fanatics like ISIL and Al Qaeda most definitely are.

On the torture... he just needs to rename it...."enhanced interrogation techniques" and as has been shown in other countries its ok to use enhanced interrogation techniques....thats not torture then ....wink.png

Yes but Assad is not a threat to you and me and Wahabi fundamentalist fanatics like ISIL and Al Qaeda most definitely are.

At the beginning of the civil war against Assad he released Islamic fundamentalists from prison and has enabled their activities & other extremists for the purpose of trying to gain support for his regime from the West and justify his actions. Assad has indulged in a double game, IMO is as guilty as supporters of Islamic extremism in KSR & other countries.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/assad-helped-build-al-qaeda-in-syria-2014-1

Simple1

• Advanced Members
  • 7,788 posts

Posted Today, 07:12

Hugh Geen, on 19 Oct 2015 - 20:57, said:snapback.png

simple1, on 19 Oct 2015 - 14:00, said:snapback.png

At the beginning of the civil war against Assad he released Islamic fundamentalists from prison and has enabled their activities & other extremists for the purpose of trying to gain support for his regime from the West and justify his actions. Assad has indulged in a double game, IMO is as guilty as supporters of Islamic extremism in KSR & other countries.

http://www.businessi...in-syria-2014-1

Oh what a tangled web! Thanks for the link. Well all I can think of to say is to quote Abraham Lincoln - "...desperate times call for desperate measures".

Abe Lincoln the Great Emancipator of the USA civil war just rolled over in his tomb to have been quoted by an Assad-Putin fanboy wearing an Assad T-shit in support of barrel bombs, poison gas and mass murder in a country. Lincoln was assassinated for his beliefs by a racist redneck southerner who wrongheadedly uttered sic semper tyrannis which in fact has over the years and events now floated over to Damascus and its completely opposite criminal dictator.

Floated indeed to Damascus, Moscow, Tehran, Baghdad, Beijing.

The market for Assad shirts has expanded now that the Syria civil war has become a regional war which brings with them profound implications against Syria's immediate neighbors and beyond.

I am not really an Assad-Putin fanboy. I am a 64 year old political moderate who is pretty revolted by the behavior of all sides in the Syrian conflict. I do find ISIS to be the most frightening though and I still think they are the biggest threat to the world and civilization.

I love despot dictators who care more about power and wealth, than their own people, and are willing to systematically murder their own people, in order to hold onto that money and power. Yes, I am proud to admit that. Some of my other favorite people are Mugabe, Fat Kim, the Castro brothers, the entire Chinese leadership, Boko Haram, the Taliban, Al Queda, IS, and all of the guys who love to murder and create mayhem. In the past, I loved and admired Ida Amin, the original Kim, Mao, Stalin and a few others. LOL.

Can you imagine the mentality it would take to wear a support Assad shirt? The kind of blind loyalty to Vlad the Impaler that is required to commit an act of such ignorance?

Other than the let him maintain his power, due to the alternative being so bleak argument, how do you defend this cockroach?

Edited by spidermike007

Crazy Russia led by a lunatic! So called bombing IsIs in syria when the world knows the stalin reincarnation is bombing the opposition to Assad forces! May the world continue to isolate Russia and drag its rouble and economy down!

The "let him maintain his power, due to the alternative being so bleak argument" is a pretty strong one, cf Iraq after Saddam and Libya after Gaddafi. One thing that sticks in my mind is Putin at the UN a few days ago saying to the US and its allies, "Do you realise what you've done?". What we have done is allow ISIL to continuously gain in strength. When ISIS takes over in Saudi Arabia Assad will seem like a sideshow to the world.