STI/STD Treatment: Where and best prices?

MagnumForce

Doc Vice Admiral ! clap2.gif Sounds like just the guy you need. Guess that with that title he will have a wealth of knowledge. Possibly with the drippy short arms of thousands of Thai sailors.. No substitute for experience ! laugh.pnglaugh.png

Hi Boldface,

Thanks for the valuable info.

I am not dripping like a Mr Whippy machine that needs a new release valve fitting. LOL A slight fluid more like pre-cum but not leaking.

I did the piss and blood tests at Life Care. Thrush was not listed in the test results so I don't know if they tested for it as part of their 'Program 6 - STD Tests'.

Anxiety has been a problem but I don't think it's at the level that would cause my symptoms.

The tiny tear might be a possibility as I may have over-performed in my last session which I feel is the session responsible for this discomfort. In fact, the discomfort was noticeable shortly thereafter.

I'm on Day 2 of the Doxy. Before that, I tried the Azithromycin -1g/1000mg in a single dose. I'll give the Doxy a day or two more and then get checked for the options you mentioned.

I appreciate the sensible advice you have given here.

Cheers.

Self medication, internet doctors maybe ok, but the safest bet would be seeking professional advice, together with lab tests for blood, water and discharge samples.

I can highly recommend Dr Jesada, Pattaya International Hospital Soi 4 Beach Road, not expensive, he has a very busy clinic there, but worth the wait, he also has a wealth of experience, look him up on the P.I.H. website.

Hi Fosseway,

You said Dr, Jesada is not expensive. How much do you reckon he will cost given that I have test results from Life Care and I have the antibiotics already?

He has a very grand title - Dr. Vice Admiral - and he works for a private hospital so I worry that the cost would be through the roof.

Cheers.

From memory his consultation fee is about 400 Baht.

Another problem of self medication is that you may "Mask" the STD and it ends up in the prostate ( prostatitis ) Dr J is one of the few I know that treats this effectively by way of prostatic massage, that is to massage the prostate to obtain prostatic fluid, this is then analyzed in the lab to check the number of white blood cells per microscopic field, below 5 is considered normal, readings above this would be treated by the correct antibiotic, depending on the result of the culture. usually it takes several treatments to get the reading down to acceptable levels.

This program would cost up to 10K I am sure, but untreated prostatitis can lead to a very miserable future, with all sorts of complications.