Are you experienced teaching English in Thailand?

BCenter

I'm working with a small NGO which would like to correspond with an experienced TEFL English teacher or Teacher trainer. We would like to offer English programs to underprivileged kids and would greatly appreciate some insight and advice.

Thanks,

BC

Can you please say a little about your NGO - what it does, where its from, who funds it and who your target groups are. I might be able to assist but would not be prepared to do so for, say, an evangelical Christian motivated concern or of that ilk.

Considering the sheet volume of troll posting on this site you fellas sure are worried about getting the NGO. As soon as they bother to tell you anything dollars to donuts it becomes a flamefest.

What are you on or perhaps not on?! FYI I am talking quite amicably and openly with the OP.

Considering the sheet volume of troll posting on this site you fellas sure are worried about getting the NGO. As soon as they bother to tell you anything dollars to donuts it becomes a flamefest.

What are you on or perhaps not on?! FYI I am talking quite amicably and openly with the OP.

Just the genereal trend of the board. Let's see if it happens!

Username BCenter, like Book Center for "underprivileged kids" with the tendency of having rich parents, perhaps? sad.png

But it's true that I've seen the Real Easter Bunny and it's also true that I had a beer with Santa Claus, in his own house.

Would it be a serious request, there's the Peace Corps, etc...facepalm.gif