Bike Forum Member 'Andrew Rooney' passed away:( RIP

maykilceksin

Guys, one of our long time friends and user of this forum for sometime 'AndrewRooney' is passed away after a bike accident last Monday:(

One of my buddies informed me actually last Monday that his friend is passed after an accident away with his honda cbr300r. But i never thought it is Andrew:(

from Expat Riders fb page:

Calling all bikers!!! A very close American friend of mine died on Monday in a motorcycle accident.
If you have time on Sunday please try and give your respect to a fellow rider.
All is welcome
12oclock on Sunday
We are at a temple called WAT TOOKATA in naghon Chi Si.( just before naghon pathom) about 60km west of bkk.

With some buddies, we are going to his funeral this Sunday on 25th. Temple is not far from Bangkok. Lets go there and attend his funeral! If you know him, please pay respect.

We lost a great guy as i knew him for long time too here and there.
and ice truck did a u turn without giving any signal:( how many bikers will die in Thailand because of these u turns?!@*&%@#
Guys funeral is at a temple not far away from Bangkok in Nakhon Chai Si lets meet up, ride there and attend his funeral.

I want to cry now to be honest, i am speechless. last two months, lost 3 friends at motorbike accidents.

his last post at another forum last Sunday:( I know against the rules but just to remember him:( Which makes me cry:(

<<<< Link to another forum removed >>>>

and his last posts at Thai Visa:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/user/176105-andrewrooney/

RIP Andrew! Please join his funereal if you have time to honor his family and friends.

Edited by Tywais
13) You will not post links to other Thailand forums, or forums which could reasonably be construed as competition to Thaivisa.com or its sponsors.

"I want to cry now to be honest, i am speechless. last two months, lost 3 friends at motorbike accidents". Wow, OP, 3 friends, that must be devastating for you, shook me up just hearing about that........... Such a shame.