Looking For Visa Company

I am looking for a visa company based in Thailand to help me and my Thai girlfriend obtain a fiancee visa to the US. Im thinking it would be nice for her to get some help with forms and translating etc. Also some coaching on the interview process and someone to deal with our questions. Does anyone have any suggestions on a visa company to help us? I see some on the internet when I search for them but I would like to have someone say some good things about a company before I hand them $1000.

Thanks,

Robin :o

Can anyone offer some input to my question? I know this site and the internet have some tools to help me understand and get through the paperwork but... I am looking for a company that can help my Thai girlfriend with paperwork or questions so I don't have to do everything or find out the answers to all of her questions. This would save me time and effort and give her an outlet to turn too for help in Thailand. Feel free to offer any suggestions I am open to ideas.

Thanks again,

Robin

hi there

i agree with saranagon keep your money,do not use visa services ,use forums like this one and others you will find all you need to know and everyone is hear to help ,and it will not cost you anything and you will feel so much better when you have done it all yourself.

when i was doing my wife's settlement visa i used this forum for help and advice,and we got it it felt so good doing it my self and as i said it cost me nothing for the advice.

also i would like to point out that the british embassy is not keen on people useing visa agents.

all the best pete and som

all i can say is UP TO YOU (thai saying)

PEOPLE LIKE SCOUSER (davies khan) AND GU22 WILL GIVE YOU SOUND ADVICE