Foreigner urinates at Veg Fest offering table

webfact

So many racist remarks on here. Directed at the perpetrator and as per normal Thais and Buddhism. Pity these people for their lack of education and compassion. I just wonder what attitude we would take if a drunk Thai Buddhist walked into a Christian cathedral and pixxed in the font during a Christening ceremony?

people like you will call racist all scientific facts about difference in attitude, character, temperament between races and nations.

because in sake of peace you want to force everybody to believe that all nations, races and cultures are the same.

what a blatant lie!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai men (songtaew drivers) urinate all hours of the day on the wall opposite my townhouse. Ive never seen a Thai arrested or even ticked off for doing this.

Anyone ever seen a Thai arrested for urinating or flicking a cigarette butt on the ground ?

A farang who pisses on a wall is just asking for trouble....2000 baht fine?

If i did that a Thai neighbour would ring the cop hot line and a motor bike will come zooming around the corner in 1 minute.

Thai cops see us as nothing more than a two legged ATM.

yes. because Thais are at home. and foreigners are guests. so they either obey the rules which Thai society developed for guests or get out of here and urinate wherever they want in their home country.

Edited by TimmyT

Clearly "farang no understand".

Thais do not call him a farang, he is called a negro.

Racists. Just like the attitude and excuse given by the Scandinavian swordsman today. Pleaselease learn that this is not an acceptable means of encouraging like minded others to take your Neanderthal views that bit further.

So many racist remarks on here. Directed at the perpetrator and as per normal Thais and Buddhism. Pity these people for their lack of education and compassion. I just wonder what attitude we would take if a drunk Thai Buddhist walked into a Christian cathedral and pixxed in the font during a Christening ceremony?

I'd buy him two beers for that !

Clearly "farang no understand".

Thais do not call him a farang, he is called a negro.

Racists. Just like the attitude and excuse given by the Scandinavian swordsman today. Please learn that this is not an acceptable means of encouraging like minded others to take your Neanderthal views that bit further. Edited by mankondang

people like you will call racist all scientific facts about difference in attitude, character, temperament between races and nations.

because in sake of peace you want to force everybody to believe that all nations, races and cultures are the same.

what a blatant lie!

Your ignorant reply just validates my initial comment.

Wherever you are in the world, you do not do things like that , especially at a religious ceremony. Couldn't he find a side street, gutter? And this has nothing to do with the kid that died story.

The religion of self-mutilation to satisfy an extreme need for attention? Poor guy, seems he was just trying to fit in.

what a blatant lie!

Your ignorant reply just validates my initial comment.

Political correctness really needs to be abolished, it is the rotten fruit of the liberal tree.

Of course human races are different, it's all in the heritage, the environment of ancestry. Dog breeds are different, horse, cattle, why ever species on the planet has differences between sub species, but not humans? Tropical humans vs Eskimos, oh no difference at all. C'mon

who cares...?

seen so many asians peeing outdoors in all sorts of areas....even not hiding...organ in plain view.

goes on in korea, japan, philippines, cambodia and thailand....as a routine thing. Stayed for prolonged periods in all these countries...and can vouch for it. The rest of asia has a thing for outdoor peeing...as well (i do not doubt).

cannot see a big issue...except that he was close to the vegetable offering table. Should of found a less sacred ground....like Macdonalds.

Edited by slipperylobster

Kick him out of the country and ban him from ever re-entering again. Thailand doesnt need morons like this

who gave you the judges robes ?

You dont like my opinion dont read it, it is my opinion. I dont do what is popular

Well at least you didn't demand the death penalty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Headgame

What upsets me being the obvious, is that as a ''foreigner''

i am as such, and i object to be in that man's circle, i don't

drink alcohol, i don't get drunk, i don't do stupid things like

that yet i'm a kee kwai foreigner.

Maybe they should make it more specific, a stupid, drunk,

tattooed man with his pants down around his knees who

can't afford a shirt, that would make me feel better, i don't

wear my pant's around my knees, yet.

I wouldn,t kick him because he would just pull out the racist card, then there would be a little riot, then there would be the little matter of compensation, oh i forgot that,s only in the USA

Thanks God, Thailand is not US!

It appears that some posters on this board want to put him in jail; then kick him out of Thailand and then have him declared persona non grata. In this case the Thai authorities did the right thing- they detained him and had him sober up. He learned a lesson. I find references to his race as having nothing to do with the story. When people go on vacation sometimes they drink to excess and they do dumb things. From what I have read here, I would rather face the Thai Police instead of the "Thai Visa Police'. Give the guy a break.

O.K. fine, lets throw out race and stick to how flat out insulting this person is to Thailand and to Thai people. His underwear is hanging out, he has no shirt on, he's inebriated to the point that he cannot control his actions.

He whips it out and pees near a shrine.

Sorry Thaidream (isn't that ironic?), don't justify anything for this individual.

At least he isn't fat

It appears that some posters on this board want to put him in jail; then kick him out of Thailand and then have him declared persona non grata. In this case the Thai authorities did the right thing- they detained him and had him sober up. He learned a lesson. I find references to his race as having nothing to do with the story. When people go on vacation sometimes they drink to excess and they do dumb things. From what I have read here, I would rather face the Thai Police instead of the "Thai Visa Police'. Give the guy a break.

O.K. fine, lets throw out race and stick to how flat out insulting this person is to Thailand and to Thai people. His underwear is hanging out, he has no shirt on, he's inebriated to the point that he cannot control his actions.

He whips it out and pees near a shrine.

Sorry Thaidream (isn't that ironic?), don't justify anything for this individual.

At least he isn't fat

That's coz he takes Diuretics. ...555!

this has nothing to do with this post but i don't understand the problem some people have with the word "farang". The first foreigners who came to Thailand (it still was Siam at this time) were ambassadors of Louis XIV and they were french (farangset). Farang is the word for non Asian people and it's not racist. Learn thai and the origin of the words.

By the way, there still are people all over the world who call the black people "negros" Is this better?

Have a nice day everybody

Probably western people do not like being associated with the French.

It is also the way some Thai's use the word in an agressive manner.

Try calling out "hey you Thai" and see the response you get.

this has nothing to do with this post but i don't understand the problem some people have with the word "farang". The first foreigners who came to Thailand (it still was Siam at this time) were ambassadors of Louis XIV and they were french (farangset). Farang is the word for non Asian people and it's not racist. Learn thai and the origin of the words.

By the way, there still are people all over the world who call the black people "negros" Is this better?

Or try using a common slang term for Asian. Oh boy...

I think referring to people by their colour is a beyond rude, especially when it's used in my presence.

Yes there is a need for adjectives in conversation such as "Oh you know Jim, he's the black guy from the office."

( Curious how black is acceptable these days but negro not. Seems Negro is far less offensive, is descrptive as from the Niger region... Sub Saharan is an even better term. )

Then there's "Oh farang is here.." when you walk into a store. Rude

" Oh, a black is here.." Rude

" Oh a Chinese is here.." Rude

" Oh a white is here..." Rude

Thais do not refer to dark skinned Sub Saharans ( blacks) as farang, Chinese, Koreans or Japanese are not farang.. because it does not mean foreigner. Farang is slang for Caucasian, it's a racial description rooted in Portuguese- ferrenghi.

Yet still some Thaiophiles will defend the use of the term as " they don't mean anything by it.." Yeah, well almost all racists will make that claim about their race specific, slang language.

Edited by FBlue72

Or try using a common slang term for Asian. Oh boy...

I think referring to people by their colour is a beyond rude, especially when it's used in my presence.

Yes there is a need for adjectives in conversation such as "Oh you know Jim, he's the black guy from the office."

( Curious how black is acceptable these days but negro not. Seems Negro is far less offensive, is descrptive as from the Niger region... Sub Saharan is an even better term. )

Then there's "Oh farang is here.." when you walk into a store. Rude

" Oh, a black is here.." Rude

" Oh a Chinese is here.." Rude

" Oh a white is here..." Rude

Thais do not refer to dark skinned Sub Saharans ( blacks) as farang, Chinese, Koreans or Japanese are not farang.. because it does not mean foreigner. Farang is slang for Caucasian, it's a racial description rooted in Portuguese- ferrenghi.

Yet still some Thaiophiles will defend the use of the term as " they don't mean anything by it.." Yeah, well almost all racists will make that claim about their race specific, slang language.

Thais don't care of what you think, take it easy. they live how they like and speak the truth about person's skin color either you like it or not.

please keep damned political correctness for yourself and your leftist friends. you spoiled the whole Western World with it, and now pulling your greedy hands to Thailand?

I am always wondering - why farangs here are so eager to teach Thais what they should do and what they shouldn't?

mission of white man?! relax, nobody need it here.

you have just two possibilities:

1) accept it

2) leave Thailand and go somewhere else.

as simple as that.

Edited by TimmyT