Reality Check for arrogant farang

It seems likely that the woman who's participating out of desire would be more fun, no?

I have to admit, I thought that too,

But what I thought wasn't what was true!

Oh well. I guess hookers are the best sex you've ever had.

Having thought a bit more.

Professionals have a lot more chance to practice & hone their skills.

Professionals have more competition, so need to up their game.

Professionals are (usually) much younger and prettier than a gf/wife.

Professionals (this is a Thai only reason) are often in the game because they like lots of sex with different partners, a wife/gf might not like sex at all.

New toy excitement factor.

So that's just 5 reasons.

But you haven't tried, so you have nothing to compare.

that is gold dude…..

if it drives, rides, fly's, floats or f…k's - rent it

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entertainment,: reading books on the iPad.

Well kill me now if I have to stay with someone like that.

BUT yes 40k is a nice salary for a Thai that doesn't go out much, fair = fair.

When I go out I always end up paying in those damn bars, 10k a night is nothing special, ok sure I might've done two short times as well so it's worth the money but still, gets expensive quickly.

Well, kill me if I want to stay with a Thai woman who's life revolves around scheming Farang?

So, you are comparing your whoring lifestyle to a life of a working woman who after a long day at work and even longer day in Bangkok traffic just wants to relax?

Bunch of morons here, that's for sure.

When I go out I always end up paying in those damn bars, 10k a night is nothing special, ok sure I might've done two short times as well so it's worth the money but still, gets expensive quickly.

Well, kill me if I want to stay with a Thai woman who's life revolves around scheming Farang?

So, you are comparing your whoring lifestyle to a life of a working woman who after a long day at work and even longer day in Bangkok traffic just wants to relax?

@ theguyfromanotherfourm; I am with you, not sure how this thread went off on a tangent to posters comparing sex with young hookers to a respectful professional career woman working and being financially secure and relaxing.

I guess the thing to keep in mind there are many foreigners that come to visit or live here to pay for sex with young girls because it is likely in their home country they struggled terribly to meet a gal or they had an ugly wife and went through a horrible divorce and this is their way to lash out and say "Look at me and what I can get( Of course its paid for but the pictures do not show that). So it is likely they cannot relate to a relationship or carry on in a discussion outside that venue. They say "Misery loves company"

Its the nature of the beast living here and reading Thai forums with a membership of predominately aging old men. Carefully choose the topics you want to start and after that its all about using the nonsense "filter" while browsing. biggrin.png

I guess the thing to keep in mind there are many foreigners that come to visit or live here to pay for sex with young girls because it is likely in their home country they struggled terribly to meet a gal or they had an ugly wife and went through a horrible divorce

No, it's much simpler than that.

We pay for sex with younger women (35-), because we don't find women our own age (50+) attractive, even if they are free.

Re: Ugly wife and horrible divorce,

Women get less attractive as they get older (as do we), what was a young and attractive wife inevitably grows into an ugly wife.

And the horrible divorce, happens to 50% of the male population.

PS

I boast about my Ferrari (I paid for it), I boast about my Villa in Naples (I paid for it) ...... why shouldn't I boast about my attractive young wife?

I can't think of anything I have that didn't pay for!

Edited by MaeJoMTB

I guess the thing to keep in mind there are many foreigners that come to visit or live here to pay for sex with young girls because it is likely in their home country they struggled terribly to meet a gal or they had an ugly wife and went through a horrible divorce

We pay for sex with younger women (35-), because we don't find women our own age (50+) attractive, even if they are free.

Women get less attractive as they get older (as do we), what was a young and attractive wife inevitably grows into an ugly wife.

PS

I boast about my Ferrari (I paid for it), I boast about my Villa in Naples (I paid for it) ...... why shouldn't I boast about my attractive young wife?

So she didn't get half of everything after all....

Did I say you have to stick with one whore?

The only moron here is you btw, your wife/gf works during the day and at night she reads books on her iPad, doesn't even have time for you, what an exciting relationship. I had one like that as well for a while, and yes I felt I'd rather die then continue such relationship. We're here to chase dreams ain't it. Well that was not how I imagined to live my dream. Having another beauty each night is pretty much living the dream, and no they don't con me, don't get the chance for that and if they do I know to find them and get back what belongs to me and if not I only lose a few k baht, not a big problem.

Oh wait you thought I was one of those suckers that buys a house for a whore, yeah try again.

Edited by dennis123

I'll be blunt.

Yep I'm an ugly guy who can't get nice young lads in his own country.

Yep I came to Thailand to sleep with another one like 3-5 times a week.

Anyway as said I tried the other thing as well, a relationship with a working guy, what a misery!

Heck what else do people come to Thailand for? Cause it's such a beautiful nation, well I can think of better ones, the only reason I choose Thailand cause it has an abundance of willing boys, if I were to be straight I would probably be in Bali or Singapore.

Call me old fashioned, but I still believe in having a "real" relationship. I actually dated a Thai girl in Canada that was 15 years younger than me. Yes, she was fun and sometimes I miss that.... but the immaturity that came with it was unbearable. I must say that I envy the guys (and girls) who can just disconnect, but I prefer the meaningful relationship.

40,000 a month, a frugal life style and the executive position of admin assistant makes her middle class? Wow, standards are low over here.

What figure does 'rich' start at? 75,000? 100,000?

My ex in the UK makes as much as your wife - per week. And she's definitely working class.

I was going to point out that you forgot to say in your op 'she's university educated. Never been a bar girl. Incredibly light skinned. And Thai-Chinese.'

But you managed to get some of those in your later posts.

Whatever you needed to get off your chest, I hope starting this thread helped.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Because I like it here is a blanket statement which covers most all foreigners in Thailand.

Really? Because most of the posters here seem to hate the place.

Where you see hate I see discontentment. But, you have to admit without the so called haters this site would be less interesting.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Because I like it here is a blanket statement which covers most all foreigners in Thailand.

Really? Because most of the posters here seem to hate the place.

Where you see hate I see discontentment. But, you have to admit without the so called haters this site would be less interesting.

I disagree. Either way it's a risk I'm willing to take.

OP are you sure your GF is just an administrators assistant ?

I work for a MNC and we do pay a couple of women in their late 30's a basic salary of around 42,000 BHT per month, but both of these are in Junior Management positions. I simply don;t believe any company in Thailand pays administration assistants that kind of salary.

A supervisory position or higher, even if you included the annual bonuses and 13th salary, would attract this kind of salary.

For a married couple both earning a similar wage, it would certainly be aspiring middle class and Thailand needs more of them.

No nasty divorce from a Western woman. Why?

Why is 8000 baht a month low for living? Thai people don't eat western food. Only on occasion. What else she'd need to spend her money on?

They don't want "Farang" lifestyle.

Why did you even bother to dignfy that absurd reply, with any explanation, at all? I guess you're just a nice person, at the end of the day.. Good for youclap2.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

40,000 a month, a frugal life style and the executive position of admin assistant makes her middle class? Wow, standards are low over here.

My ex in the UK makes as much as your wife - per week. And she's definitely working class.

I was going to point out that you forgot to say in your op 'she's university educated. Never been a bar girl. Incredibly light skinned. And Thai-Chinese.'

She's not Thai Chinese, she's a darkie. Most admin positions in Thailand require university education, so I never mentioned it. And who cares what your ex in UK makes? Funny how you bring up the tired Thai Chinese Thai Visa stereotype, but you brag about your ex in UK? And I need to get things off my chest?

PS

you've got a ferrari...!!

and a smashing younger missus...!!

that is so cool..!!

way to go dude... brag away you got bragging rights.

just ditched my spastic toxic ex this year so bit of catching up to do (everything frozen with lawyers at the moment) and yeah i am here for the smashing hot chicks, great food and affordability simple as that.

She's not Thai Chinese, she's a darkie. Most admin positions in Thailand require university education, so I never mentioned it. And who cares what your ex in UK makes? Funny how you bring up the tired Thai Chinese Thai Visa stereotype, but you brag about your ex in UK? And I need to get things off my chest?

What does that mean...that she is a darkie?

Are you saying she is of African decent?

OP, sounds a bit of sour grapes with the old farts here! Good on your Thai lady for doing well. I don't know any old farts that brag about their pension plans, but I see a few in my village live better than I do working full time in a higher paying industry. There is a real mix of people from everywhere that have gathered here in Thailand. From princes to paupers!

OP, sounds a bit of sour grapes with the old farts here! Good on your Thai lady for doing well. I don't know any old farts that brag about their pension plans, but I see a few in my village live better than I do working full time in a higher paying industry. There is a real mix of people from everywhere that have gathered here in Thailand. From princes to paupers!

The original post was about distinguished mature man telling me (more than once) how the middle class Thai woman is quite poor comparing to the rest of the world. I am just suggesting that these "old farts" have no clue what they are talking about since most of them seem to be bragging about paying for sex from what are obviously poor women from poor provinces. Fair enough..... but these old farts (as you put it) are now lecturing me how paying for sex is the right thing to do... like it's some kind of a new normal, lol. Then they try to put all kind of labels on a woman that is trying to do something with her life by actually getting a real job and not prostituting herself.

Are you seriously suggesting that these people are quite normal in the mental department?

These same "old farts" then go on another thread and protest against people breaking the law on overstay.

Just absolutely hilarious stuff.

Sour grapes? Who?

I see lots of young attractive Thai women advertising themselves on dating sites, if the photos are to be believed, claiming to be middle or upper class good girls, seeking Farangs from 18 to 99. Profiles, don`t drink, don`t smoke, don`t do drugs, have good jobs and have to wonder, what do they do and if so prosperous as the OP describes, then why are there so many of them seeking Farang men decades older then themselves for companions?

Good 'middle class' girls do not go searching the internet for farang boyfriends.

Girls that do are the same mindset as bar girls, but don't need to get off their a*she to capture one.

To the original poster i do not see anyone here lecturing you 'how paying for sex is the right thing to do'. The way i read it is that some have simply suggested that paid for sex can have its advantages and can be better!. What i do see is the denigration of girls working in prostitution 'paying for sex from what are obviously poor women from poor provinces' and 'then they try to put all kinds of labels on a woman that is trying to do something with her life by actually getting a real job and not prostituting herself' all in one paragraph!

I have also had experience of online dating in Thailand and that experience is that many are looking for exactly the same end result as a girl working in a bar or massage shop. In summary that would be a 'provider man' where the girl would have less regard for his age or appearance and more for is ability to provide.

To the original poster i do not see anyone here lecturing you 'how paying for sex is the right thing to do'. The way i read it is that some have simply suggested that paid for sex can have its advantages and can be better!. What i do see is the denigration of girls working in prostitution 'paying for sex from what are obviously poor women from poor provinces' and 'then they try to put all kinds of labels on a woman that is trying to do something with her life by actually getting a real job and not prostituting herself' all in one paragraph!

I have also had experience of online dating in Thailand and that experience is that many are looking for exactly the same end result as a girl working in a bar or massage shop. In summary that would be a 'provider man' where the girl would have less regard for his age or appearance and more for is ability to provide.

okay