90 day report

I assume this must be the thousands thread about the issues with the online 90 day report.

My due date is 4 November, so i assume I'm in the correct timespan to make online report, and arrived in Thailand November 2014.

Filled in the first page correctly, get message to contact the branch.

Are there any helpful tips that I should be aware of?

My due date is 4 November, so i assume I'm in the correct timespan to make online report, and arrived in Thailand November 2014.

You are in the correct timespan. Try it now.

Online system hopefully working on a holiday too tongue.png

Wait for feedback until Oct 30/31.

Lost of reasons for failure.

Often already by problems with entering the data.

Don't want to detail it here.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I assume this must be the thousands thread about the issues with the online 90 day report.

Filled in the first page correctly, get message to contact the branch.

Are there any helpful tips that I should be aware of?

I failed also and got the info yesterday direct from the immigration officer. If your due date is 4 November you can register from 21 Oct plus 4 days. You must register in that four day window. Approval comes the following week. But it sounds like you did that as I did, so go figure. She did ask me if I'd put in the correct flight number,on the form. She said if not it wouldn't go through. I'm sure I did though. Welcome to Thailand.
  • Like 1

You are in the correct timespan. Try it now.

Online system hopefully working on a holiday too tongue.png

Wait for feedback until Oct 30/31.

Lost of reasons for failure.

Don't want to detail it here.

I tried it now, get the pop up after filling first page, and that is the reason for this thread.

By the way I'm in Pattaya

Been doing 90 day reports for 6 years, this is the third attempt to do it online, previous 2 failed also.

My guess is you are using the wrong browser, from memory (last month) my first attempt failed using chrome, then i saw something about it only working when you use Internet Explorer (not Windows 10 Edge) you need to use IE.

Try that and let us know how it goes, pay it forward! Thanks.

The plus 4 days is interesting, as the help/documentation says 15 to 7 days before due date.

It really seems best to try from two weeks before.

I think it's best to not waste anymore time on it. Travelling to the immigration office, making the report, and travelling back may consume less time than doing it online and for sure be less stressful.

Been doing 90 day reports for 6 years, this is the third attempt to do it online, previous 2 failed also.

My guess is you are using the wrong browser, from memory (last month) my first attempt failed using chrome, then i saw something about it only working when you use Internet Explorer (not Windows 10 Edge) you need to use IE.

I'm using Explorer on Windows 7

I tried it now, get the pop up after filling first page, and that is the reason for this thread.

A popular one:

Whats your nationality and what did you enter/see in the "Nationality" field on the form before submitting?

How did you enter or select it?

EDIT: stupid q. tongue.png You must be from the USA and in the form you should see:

AMERICAN/อเมริกัน

Another one:

did you enter the arrival date in the req. day/month/year format?

Not the US mm/dd/yy format.

Edited by KhunBENQ

A popular one:

Whats your nationality and what did you enter/see in the "Nationality" field on the form before submitting?

How did you enter or select it?

Entered my Nationality through the available drop down menu.

Well, this and all the other posters suggestions are good, so if that's the case, and you've had a few tries over a few days, either the system is busted somewhere between you and them, or THEY have incorrect data on your file at their end, and that's causing a rejection. I'm sure you've already double checked the most recent flight number the arrivals officer noted in your passport? Also, as a last resort, have you got any third party firewall (non windows) installed, if so turn it off, and try one more time. They are still running XP there I think, which is no longer supported by Redmond, it's only a matter of time before somebody hacks the bejesus out of them.

Edited by dhream

If a message pops up saying go to your immigration office after pressing the submit button you won't get any feedback. You will have to do it in person as I did yesterday.

Edited by trd

Well, this and all the other posters suggestions are good, so if that's the case, and you've had a few tries over a few days, either the system is busted somewhere between you and them, or THEY have incorrect data on your file at their end, and that's causing a rejection. I'm sure you've already double checked the most recent flight number the arrivals officer noted in your passport?

I doubt that the can verify any of the information I entered before I submitted the first page. Since the pop up shows form the very same second I click the button indicates errors from their side.

Thanks all for your advice, but on closer look I can't be bothered any more with a country that calls itself the hub of the internet in this Universe and can't even set up a proper functioning website.

Over and out.

• Like 1

As a last resort, have you got any third party firewall (non windows) installed, if so turn it off, and try one more time. They are still running XP there I think, which is no longer supported by Redmond, it's only a matter of time before somebody hacks the bejesus out of them.

Disable any adblock, FFox and IE will work, the tricky one is tha nationality(eg. moi is 'Australian' not 'Australia.

I submitted first online report at midday on a Sunday, it was approved 2.5hr later. AA

TheCruncher

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Many have successfully made on line 90 day reports.

Many "failures" are the result of user error.

A friend of mine vocally declared the system to be "*********** rubbish" but I completed his on line 90 day report , successfully, without a problem.

Over and out !

• Like 1

TheCruncher
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
Many have successfully made on line 90 day reports.
Many "failures" are the result of user error.
A friend of mine vocally declared the system to be "*********** rubbish" but I completed his on line 90 day report , successfully, without a problem.
Over and out !

The why you don't tell me what is wrong with my application?

Believe it or not, the * is replaced by a real digit on the form, and adblocker IS disabled.

post-223159-0-45601700-1445617262_thumb.

Edited by TheCruncher

Flight No doesn't have an asterisk beside it, so it appears it is not a required field.

Given name and middle name are also not required fields....I only entered my surname in my 2 successful reports.

Better not to enter any fields which are not required IMHO

• Like 1

Flight No doesn't have an asterisk beside it, so it appears it is not a required field.

Given name and middle name are also not required fields....I only entered my surname in my 2 successful reports.

Have given it a last try with only the required fields filled in with negative result.

Why does our superior member, Oncearugge, doesn't chip in to explain us all why I am a failure.

Have given it a last try with only the required fields filled in with negative result.

Why does our superior member, Oncearugge, doesn't chip in to explain us all why I am a failure.

Try this link smile.png

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

Try this link smile.png

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

You think I'm such a failure that I hadn't seen that link yet, and have to go through 58 pages of complaints to find out why the website isn't functional?

I guess in that case I can faster walk on 1 leg to the immigration office to do my report than complete it online.