Best condos/apartments under 5000 baht per month

blomarel

You can sign a 6 month contract at Pattaya condotel , 5000 baht incl big swimming pool. Just across Suk from Pattaya klang. Old building and the rooms are basic but with a balcony.

Edited by balo

LOL, you got totally owned by the OP....must be embarrassing....anyway get back to twiddling your thumbs and coming up with more intrigue.....

I am intrigued by the covered parking requirement, good luck on your quest, you are going to need it

Not too sharp are you! obviously it is for a car! lots of places around, just looking for the best!

Excuse me, but anyone who has to live in a condo @ 5,000 THB a month has no business owning a car. So the sharpness comes from not understanding why the requirement for covered parking, an anomaly others have already pointed out , that is difficult if not impossible to find. (Since most people who can afford a car don't live in 5K per month condo's)

Now do you understand my puzzlement or are you not sharp enough to process it ?

• 1 month later...

...with or without air? without air, easy, with air at govt electric rates in a central location and/or on a bb line available high and low season is a harder to answer and maybe a better more timely question.

Edited by peeba7

Look for the Central Pattaya Big C to find the road that runs to Nirun.

As for 10k around Bukhao, that budget should get you into most places. You could find something for half that amount.

In peak season? Impossible..

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

As for 10k around Bukhao, that budget should get you into most places. You could find something for half that amount.

Possible if you choose Jomtien. I know of several places around 10k or under .

I agree I'm staying in soi 12 in a 70 sqm for 12k for the month Inc. Air con and free electricity. They still have a free room so pm me if anyone is interested, and next door has 5k a month for a shoe box around 10 sqm

I agree I'm staying in soi 12 in a 70 sqm for 12k for the month Inc. Air con and free electricity. They still have a free room so pm me if anyone is interested, and next door has 5k a month for a shoe box around 10 sqm

Sounding interesting. I'm trying to make plans but not sure of my dates yet. The way things are going it might be sooner than I think. I will PM you once I get some dates together. Air con is a must buy I can't stay in a shoe box. 12k inclusive is good though. The info will be much appreciated.

• 8 months later...

Khiang Talay  8000 baht p/m.... 44 sqm studio. Cable, air con and an awesome pool. 2 mins to the beach.. Security card access..  Under cover parking and the restaurant downstairs sells LARGE Chang for 55 baht...

Bottom of Phra tamnak soi 6...

You can get a seaview room for 10,000 baht.  Best value in Pattaya IMHO...

Edited by Johnsen