Beach road pimps

phycokiller

was sitting at Mikes last night when the pimp with the mustache and a couple of his henchmen surrounded a thai women and repeatedly slapped her face while shouting at her for over half an hour. most tourists and locals left and those that didnt where threatened. I was told not to watch by some lady who told me the mafia man was good and was hitting the lady because she was bad. for some reason she told me he doesnt use yabba, only alcohol.

of course no sign of the police. I dont know if these guys are affiliated with the police but they seem to have no fear of them. this is not dissimilar to the attacks we hear about under sharia law and Im disturbed to see that the locals and police see this form of public violence as acceptable, Im sure visiting tourists dont but...who cares?

Women punch/kick/slap/scratch/bite and beat too.

Fortunately for women, they don't get much press as men feel they can't report and/or retaliate while being taken seriously. I have been there!

When a man punch/kick/slap/scratch/bite and beat, he's going to hell in a hand basket.

As a man who has been in this double standard situation a few times in various ways, I don't mind hearing of a woman getting roughed up a little without anyone helping.

Fortunately for women, they don't get much press as men feel they can't report and/or retaliate while being taken seriously. I have been there!

When a man punch/kick/slap/scratch/bite and beat, he's going to hell in a hand basket.

As a man who has been in this double standard situation a few times in various ways, I don't mind hearing of a woman getting roughed up a little without anyone helping.

these guys also attack men if it makes you feel better, often random farang tourists. its not the sex of the participants thats the issue, its the public violence

Edited by phycokiller

Phycokiller

Why did you not go get the cops yourself, if you care so much ? you watched it for over half an hour whistling.gif

Do you sit and watch the Jet ski boys in action on the beach as well for hours as well ? coffee1.gif

+1 I do not advocate getting involved physically, for the obvious reasons of outnumbered etc. But at least go and call the authorities...sad.png

these guys also attack men if it makes you feel better, often random farang tourists. its not the sex of the participants thats the issue, its the public violence

Mikes bar would most definitely not be my choice of bar, but neither would the handle phycokiller or his multi posting subject of violence.

Fact: (and it is a difficult one for me to accept) Pattaya police choose to ignore areas of crime...no walking patrols around on the Beach Rd promenade. They cannot stand against the mafia Isaan click in town ...or they are connected to it. Instead, they cluster together to give out traffic tickets to motorbike drivers.

Phycokiller

Why did you not go get the cops yourself, if you care so much ? you watched it for over half an hour whistling.gif

Do you sit and watch the Jet ski boys in action on the beach as well for hours as well ? coffee1.gif

what makes you think I didnt? what does the jet skis have to do with it?

Domestic violence is not exactly new in Thai society, especially at low levels.

These are not pimps but boyfriends or husbands.

Low lifes who live off these girls.

no this is not domestic violence, they arent boyfriends or husbands, they are pimps, they force all the girls in the area to give them money else they slap them around

Edited by phycokiller

There will always be guys who think it is acceptable to beat up on a woman/any woman.

no this is not domestic violence, they arent boyfriends or husbands, they are pimps, they force all the girls in the area to give them money else they slap them around

Think you live in a fantasy world mate.

And no you did not call the cops.

Edited by onemorechang

Physokiller looks like some mob action seeker, everytime something happens he's on it.

I also doubt you called the police as you said it took half an hour, you could easily have called and exaggarated the story a little to force them to show up, yelling something like I think he's gonna kill her should've done the job.

Mikes bar would most definitely not be my choice of bar, but neither would the handle phycokiller or his multi posting subject of violence.
Mikes bar?

papaI though he was referring to Mikes shopping center.

Silly papa.