Looking for a good restaurant in Phuket for a business dinner

hitext

I need to host a business dinner in Patong at the end of November, and would welcome any suggestions for a good venue.

I have read through the 'favorite restaurants in Phuket' thread, but I need to identify somewhere where I can book a dinner for 10-20 people. It should be accessible and a fairly quiet environment for congenial business discussions. It also needs to be nice enough to make a good impression on the attendees, without being too expensive. There should be adequate parking at or near to the venue.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Edited by hitext

Old Croc, pretty funny, you know this place sort of caters to the alternative lifestyle (nothing wrong with it, just saying)? You go there huh? O.K. interesting...

OP for easy parking why not choose one of the larger resorts? Sam's at Holiday Inn? Kee Resort and then you can take the group to Suzie Wong's? Amari Coral Island's restaurant has a nice view.

If getting out of Patong consider Kan Eang at Chalong Pier, they can even set you up in a private sala.

Sam's Steakhouse at Holiday Inn meets all your requirements, besides price. Depends on your budget. High class, great steaks, good wine list. Steaks / starters / sides estimated at THB 3000. Plus wine. Not bad by western standards. May have gone up a bit. Haven't been in 3 years.

You might want to consider Higher (restaurant on the rooftop of Seduction Nightclub).

Food, service, price and ambiance all meet your criteria - first rate, and not expensive. I think they have a couple of areas that could be sectioned off for a more private feel.

Somebody mentioned in another thread that there's a parking garage just at the rear, off Rat-U-Thit 200 Pii.

Menu is on their website: higherphuket.com

Post removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Old Croc, pretty funny, you know this place sort of caters to the alternative lifestyle (nothing wrong with it, just saying)? You go there huh? O.K. interesting...

OP for easy parking why not choose one of the larger resorts? Sam's at Holiday Inn? Kee Resort and then you can take the group to Suzie Wong's? Amari Coral Island's restaurant has a nice view.

If getting out of Patong consider Kan Eang at Chalong Pier, they can even set you up in a private sala.

Nothing wrong with embracing alternatives Gom.

I found that restaurant on Tripadvisor, it seemed to have a good menu and great views.

Haven't been there myself so I will bow to your superior experience.

What is the exact nature of the alternative lifestyle they cater to?

I guess I'm a little out of touch, I thought restaurants only provided meals.

Agree with "Higher" in Patong as it is very large and spacious and despite being in Bangla road, being on a rooftop reduces the noise markedly. Food is great also. Parking under the Tiger complex means a two minute walk to the restaurant.

Another suggestion............K Hotel in Rat-u-Thid road as it has a nice setting and a separate area which can be cordoned off for parties/meetings etc. Again, great food and extensive menu.