Double Entry Tourist Visa From Kl

I was thinking of going to KL to pick up a double entry tourist visa for Thailand. Does anyone know what the cost of the visa is, and how long does it take the Thai Embassy to process the visa ?

Also, is a visa required, going into KL or do they have a "visa on arrival" like Thailand ?

Thanks

Most have visa free entry but that will depend on your passport. A visa should be applied for in morning and picked up next business afternoon I believe. Believe most visas cost about 1,000 baht but don't know the exact price.

I was thinking of going to KL to pick up a double entry tourist visa for Thailand. Does anyone know what the cost of the visa is, and how long does it take the Thai Embassy to process the visa ?

Also, is a visa required, going into KL or do they have a "visa on arrival" like Thailand ?

Thanks

You won't get a double entry tourist visa now. They've stopped issuing them in Malaysia and other Asian Consulates.

You'll get a single entry visa which used to cost (last week) 1000 Baht, or 100 RM.

I prefer to travel to Penang to get mine. I hand my passport to an agent there and he processes it for me. All I do is sign the form, and hand him my passport with some photos. He brings it back the following day with a visa.

Thanks

You won't get a double entry tourist visa now. They've stopped issuing them in Malaysia and other Asian Consulates.

You'll get a single entry visa which used to cost (last week) 1000 Baht, or 100 RM.

I prefer to travel to Penang to get mine. I hand my passport to an agent there and he processes it for me. All I do is sign the form, and hand him my passport with some photos. He brings it back the following day with a visa.

Wow, lot's of changes recently.

Is the single entry a 60 or 90 day visa ?

Cheers

Wow, lot's of changes recently.

Is the single entry a 60 or 90 day visa ?

Cheers

Frank, there are full detail in another thread on this forum detailing all of the major changes.

There is one improvement, a single entry visa now gives 90 days so a trip to the Immigration office at 60 days will not be necessary. I'm not sure if the price will still be 1000 Baht. We might have to wait a few days until someone does it and comes back with the info.