'Naked Nana Girl' charged with obscenity

webfact

She (as a Westerner OR an Asian) could have done the same thing in Berlin, Prague, Barcelona, hell London or Miami & it wouldn't be THAT big of a deal.

A blonde white girl does it in Thailand and it's the talk of the town.

I'm still trying to figure out who the victim of this crime is as well???.... OK, she could have caused a traffic accident I suppose.

Try doing it in Singapore and I'm sure she'll be jailed

Yawn! Yes, quite.

'Singabore' through and through... must be why I see so many amatuer young Singaporean sorts flashing their 'chee-bai' all over x-hamster these days.

Love will find a way, steven!

Edited by dhream

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whistling.gif Many years ago, 1979 to be exact, there was an blonde Australian girl who was in a bar with he Aussie boyfriend. on PatpongRoad.

She had to much to drink, and went up on stage to dance with some of the local bargirls who were topless (and sometimes a little more also).

She was being encouraged by her Aussie boyfriend to "take it off".... which she did, at least until she was also topless.

Went she went to go the final lap, to total nudity, the "Mamsan" who ran the bar turned off the lights on the dance stage and hustled the Aussie girl of the stage.

The Mamasan said that the police wouldn't let a young Farang girl dance totally nude on stage as he local police wouldn't allow it and she would lose her "license" to have "dancers" performing on stage.

Apparently, naked Thai female dancers were allowed, but a young Farang female dancing naked was forbidden.

I guess that went beyond the accepted limits then in Patpong. even in those days.

So, those of us watching never had a good answer tot he question, "Was she a "natural blonde or not"?

Witnessed a similar situation in Queens Castle on Patpong Road around 1983 or 1984. This time it was the full monty but, what made it a bit more memorable for me was that she showed obvious signs of a recent visit to a clinic - there was a rather noticeable plaster on her rearbiggrin.png That certainly caused a high degree of merriment amongst those viewing the 'show'.

QC was in the news around that time over a visit from Carol Thatcher (Maggies daughter) which caused a few headlines in the UK press and no doubt pleased a number of foreign correspondents who could include the cost of a visit to Patpong in their expenses and actually expect to get reimbursed. Luckily, for those in QC at the time, there were no reports of her taking her kit offsmile.png

Of course Public Authorities will try to make her appear mentally deranged, so there is some explanation. Things like this are simply not supposed to happen! A murder in the dark, who cares... but a girl walking naked in the streets, Oh my God!

I get your point about the law, but in all seriousness, my money says she is likely to be mentally ill. Hopefully she will end up in protective custody until she gets repatriated, instead of being tossed in jail with the real badsters. While her behaviour has been great for gags here, I do feel a bit for her situation, I wouldn't want any woman I know to have this happen to them.

Isn't she that Butt ugly Russian lady that sits outside Subway at Soi 7/1 for the last few Years Hawking her fork

Always wonder how she gets her work permit Oh Think I know freebie for the Boys

No way is the Russki 20 years old ! she must be double that.

Any more pics of this chick? coffee1.gif

fbzkjij.png

She's not Scarlet Johansson, but to say she's 'butt ugly' is a bit uncharitable, I wouldn't crawl over her to get to the guys who make that claim.

The eyes have it.

All she needs is a veil.

A veil? Nah, do not have one but I could provide a brown paper bag that I keep for "special" occasions? coffee1.gif

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed.

Lol, I smell some irony in this post. violin.gif

Isn't she that Butt ugly Russian lady that sits outside Subway at Soi 7/1 for the last few Years Hawking her fork

She isnt BUTT ugly. Theres worse clutching poles all over thailand!

She isnt BUTT ugly. Theres worse clutching poles all over thailand!

Now the ZIMBABWANs are BIG BUTT ugly....................hahahahahaha.

Edited by Nomyai

The mods warned me i can,t say anything negative. So i will say this. I think she is lovely and i hope she pulls this stunt more often. It will improve tourism for foreigners in the Nana plaza area. It seems the new fade in Southeast is riding on a bike naked. It will teach others that this behavior is tolerated with a 500 baht fine and no jail time. Hopefully more foreign women will provide the Thai and foreign men with this form of entertainment in the future.

Shake it up baby / Twist and Shout! yea!

.....we need more like her. If establishment had their way, everyone would be dressed in a pantsuit with a white shirt and tie. Thailand already has tons of conformity. She came along to shake things up a bit. Hooray! And I think she's as cute as a cupcake.

Listen to 'Sexy Sadie' or 'Honey Pie' by the Beatles and you'll get an idea of why the world needs people like her.

Meanwhile, the General is becoming frantic about this, trying to decide how to react. He has stated clearly in the past that foreign women wearing bikinis can cause Thai (or other Asian men) to become overexcited to the point of losing control and committing rape.

Here we have a foreign woman parading nude down a busy street, and then riding on a scooter in close proximity to a Thai. The dilemma is that during all of this time, she was not raped -- not even once ! Now what must he do ? Should he go on television to proclaim all Thai men who saw her and resisted, to be heroes, or should he claim the girl was too ugly. Problems ! Problems ! So many problems !

Edited by tigermonkey

Looking at the articles pic, they pixelated her bum crack from a 3/4 angle, IMO totally redundant, but wait there's more!

At the top of the picture, nothing less than a life sized poster of "HOOTERS" coming soon to the Suk, TiT sure enough!

i found this story truely disturbing...

woman dont do crazy stuff like this! Do we know the true story?

I had a look at the uncensored video for the first time and she`s not bad looking. I wouldn`t kick her off my motorbike or out of bed.

In the video she is waving to people while on the back of the motorbike taxi and obviously knows she is the centre of attention. I have no idea whether she`s just plain nuts or a publicity seeker, but one thing I do know for sure, most women are exhibitionists. They love drawing attention to themselves and then get peeved and complain when it`s the wrong attention and us men being accused of being perverts just for our thoughts. Like donkeys being tempted by the carrot and beaten if they take it.

Did they also charge her for promoting hooters?

$ h 1t ....... I want a job in the RTP....I would work for free.

I know. Not only do they get to place her under close arrest, they get paid for it as well.

I`m sure she`ll find a way to buy herself out of this one.