Saudi Arabia could go bankrupt within five years - IMF

webfact

There are countless sources to support this theory of Saudi support for worldwide terror. Here is another one:

But Saudi funding to globally spread their Sunni radical version of Islam-Wahhabism–began in earnest in 1962 with the establishment of the Muslim World League (MWL), which expanded into at least to one hundred branches in more than thirty countries, and served as the main body for other international Saudi charities. Since then, the Kingdom’s charities have been estimated to spend between $1.5 and $2 trillion to build many thousand of mosques, madrassas and Islamic centers equipped with Saudi books and Imams, preaching the Wahhabi doctrine.

where does it mention that building mosques, religious schools and spreading Wahhabism means terror financing? gimme a break man! coffee1.gif

Wahhabism is, IMO, devoted to taking over the world. You can work out the rest I'm sure.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No doubts....if TRUMP become the President of the US. Following the US bankruptcy...Saudi Arabia!

Will be the best accomplishment of his foreign policy.

His dream coming true.

Edited by umbanda

There are countless sources to support this theory of Saudi support for worldwide terror. Here is another one:

But Saudi funding to globally spread their Sunni radical version of Islam-Wahhabism–began in earnest in 1962 with the establishment of the Muslim World League (MWL), which expanded into at least to one hundred branches in more than thirty countries, and served as the main body for other international Saudi charities. Since then, the Kingdom’s charities have been estimated to spend between $1.5 and $2 trillion to build many thousand of mosques, madrassas and Islamic centers equipped with Saudi books and Imams, preaching the Wahhabi doctrine.

where does it mention that building mosques, religious schools and spreading Wahhabism means terror financing? gimme a break man! coffee1.gif

Wahhabism is, IMO, devoted to taking over the world. You can work out the rest I'm sure.

i humbly bow to your opinion as i worked out that Wahhabism will complete the takeover by december 16th shortly after lunch (Mecca and Medina time) saai.gif

Oman started planning for this eventuality about 25 years ago while the Saudis believed it could never happen. Oman never participated in the foreign labour system and has invested heavily in education and "omanization of the workforce".

yada yada... coffee1.gif

Some 1,400,000 (39% of entire population) expatriates live in Oman, most of whom are workers from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Morocco, Jordan, and the Philippines.

The issue of foreign labor in Saudi Arabia is now one that touches all corners of the globe. Since 30% of Saudi Arabia's population of 27.3 million are immigrants from other countries, changes in Saudi labor laws affect not only the workers but their families around the world.

That relates to unskilled labour. My reference was meant to be for skilled professions

yeah, yeah, yeah... this is what you wrote:

Oman never participated in the foreign labour system

and of course it clearly refers to skilled foreign labour. gimme me a break man! saai.gif