Honda Bigwing Hua Hin

properperson

Wife called them they are trying to open 1st November but not later than the 10th of November, they are NOT in CHA Am its 2-3 km past the airport on the right hand side if you are heading out of Hua Hin towards Cha Am. by FN FACTORY OUTLET ( left hand side of road and SHERATON resort Right hand side of road...........actually i think ive seen their showroom being built its got sloping upper walls and a lot of glass on two floors

Edited by kannot

Wife called them they are trying to open 1st November but not later than the 10th of November, they are NOT in CHA Am its 2-3 km past the airport on the right hand side if you are heading out of Hua Hin towards Cha Am. by FN FACTORY OUTLET ( left hand side of road and SHERATON resort Right hand side of road...........actually i think ive seen their showroom being built its got sloping upper walls and a lot of glass on two floors

Drove past there today......

Late November might be pushing it:

post-95864-0-45184200-1446109637_thumb.j

Very good news indeed. Rumors of the Big Wing dealership has been floating around for about 6 months, now it finally seems to happen.

Before (Now) the only option for honda bigbike service is BKK or Phuket.

Edited by Ninja4me

attachicon.gif20151029_131744.jpg

Looks more like late January.

attachicon.gif20151029_131744.jpg

Looks more like late January.

Yeah she said to my Wife she didnt think it would be on time maybe 1 month she said, so Thai Time???????? either way its great its easy for me and local, CLUB MOTO is already at Khao Takiab and another bike shop just a bit down from it in the same row of new shops a Kawasaki dealer

well, while I agree that their map on Facebook is WAY off, anything after the airport tunnel heading out of Hua Hin IS Cha-am.

FN Factory outlet is in Cha-am and so is the Sheraton, despite it's name. Sheraton's address is as follow: 1573 Petchkasem Road, Thambol Cha-Am, Cha-Am, Hua Hin, Phetchaburi 76120

makes me laugh that they still try to fit Hua Hin in there, it's in Phetchaburi, not Prachuap.. probably just a better name for business.

I drove past a few times on my way to immigration and didn't know it was near FN, I'll check it out sooner or later as I was planning to buy a big bike and having to go maintenance + to Big Wing BKK was an annoyance that prevented me to buy..

• 2 weeks later...

Honda Bigwing Hua Hin - CB500 X - 2016 model Launch Party - 11th Nov 2015 from 5pm to 9pm .....

The showroom is on the Petchkasem Road - as you leave Hua Hin, through the airport tunnel its on the opposite side of the road after 3 -4km - just down from the Sheriton Hotel..

The showroom wiill officially open in about 7 days time...

A few pictures i took of the bikes earlier today...

post-95864-0-35096000-1447230767_thumb.j

post-95864-0-56864100-1447230780_thumb.j

post-95864-0-20434000-1447230793_thumb.j

post-95864-0-96238300-1447230808_thumb.j

post-95864-0-83038600-1447230821_thumb.j

post-95864-0-72480600-1447230834_thumb.j

post-95864-0-13384700-1447230850_thumb.j

post-95864-0-63638300-1447230863_thumb.j

Edited by properperson

Honda Bigwing Hua Hin - CB500 X - 2016 model Launch Party - 11th Nov 2015 from 5pm to 9pm .....

The showroom is on the Petchkasem Road - as you leave Hua Hin, through the airport tunnel its on the opposite side of the road after 3 -4km - just down from the Sheriton Hotel..

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 009.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 024.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 008.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 027.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 002.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 028.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 006.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 007.JPG

Must have hidden them somewhere today when i stopped?

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 009.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 024.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 008.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 027.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 002.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 028.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 006.JPG

attachicon.gifbig wing hua hin 007.JPG

Must have hidden them somewhere today when i stopped?

i went to the 500X, 2016 model, launch and the place was nowhere near ready.....looks like they did the launch and went back to getting the place ready for the grand opening.....

I have never been known to be politically correct so I'm just gonna say it. Is it me or is the new CB 500X butt ugly? No offence to emotionally sensitive Honda lovers.

The colours crap and I dont like twins but I dont think its that ugly

Edited , youre right its fugly!!

Edited by kannot

I have never been known to be politically correct so I'm just gonna say it. Is it me or is the new CB 500X butt ugly? No offence to emotionally sensitive Honda lovers.

No beauty for sure. When shopping for my new bike I rented one. Was OK but the lack of power kept me away. Rented the 650 next - big difference.

• 2 weeks later...

The colours crap and I dont like twins but I dont think its that ugly

Edited , youre right its fugly!!

Yes the new colour scheme/graphics are appalling except for the plain white.