Death toll rises in Israeli-Palestinian conflict

webfact

The Palestinians may still have the ear of Islamists and Western leftists but they are losing local allies, take a look at this, it is very significant indeed.

http://awdnews.com/top-news/saudi-prince-al-waleed-bin-talal-in-case-of-outbreak-of-palestinian-uprising-i-ll-side-with-israel,-saudi-arabia-has-reached-a-political-maturity-to-constitute-a-durable-alliance-with-the-jewish-nation-to-lay-the-ground-for-a-peaceful-and-prosperous-middl

" I will side with the Jewish nation and its democratic aspirations in case of outbreak of a Palestinian Intifada( uprising) and i shall exert all my influence to break any ominous Arab initiatives set to condemn Tel Aviv , because I deem the Arab-Israeli entente and future friendship necessary to impede the Iranian dangerous encroachment," Al Qabas cited the Saudi media tycoon as he is in a regional tour, visiting the other Gulf Arab littoral states--Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Oman--to muster support for Saudi-backed Islamist rebels in Syria.

In case the relevance is not obvious Saudi Arabia are the new chair of the UNHRC, routinely used by the Palestinians as a kangaroo court to condemn Israel.

Come now, you can do better than that.

A Saudi prince saying "I will side with the Jewish nation and its democratic aspirations..." is like a joke without a punch line.

AWD News.com is not a credible source for anything... least of all Arab/Israeli news.