Boom boom car audio installation (Cheapest price, location?)

Will dashing on the highway with this mega watt boom boom stereo will attract some street challengers to a race?

Although im on a granny car.

Personally, im quite shy to blast it at the traffic stops... Although ive got full tinted window.

But maybe thais wont throw rocks at it right? even if its playing some euro technoes?

Ive only seen occasional pick ups with some thai issan songs blasting on the road.

Ive duked it out with my older car before and a friend installed a boom boom for 3.5k which is a woofer/amp built in big speaker.

As in attached pic.

Sound wasnt pumping, so im assuming need to get those seperate amps?

Any farangs done it at cheap price? Basically i would like 3 music / 7 bass.

I also have a software to increase bass on audio files.

No diy pls, i dont know how...

post-246474-0-29839500-1446009827_thumb.

post-246474-0-05073100-1446009829_thumb.

Once you've built a speaker truck with 8x 18" subs, 4x 15" woofers (Mor Lam only - turn off for Western EDM), 4x 12" midrange, 4x JBL Horns, with 2 generators and over 9,000W RMS, installed car audio systems sound a bit weak :)

J/K If you want bass, it's pretty easy: as much cone area and as much power as you can fit in / afford. If you want it to sound good too though, you can't be classing it as cheap anymore though. A car like yours represents a challenge though - hard to fit anything more then 2x 12" in it.

Umm... my current car is nissan march. And I don't wanna hardcore, sophisticated, custom built in.

Just the glass rattling sizzler would be enough to play rave to the place London. Where everyone on the streets will admire? Me in awe.

Possibly easily removeable too.

If can be installed at 3,4k, im quite keen.

Ive seen those somchai big ass speakers used at events sold for 3k.

And maybe ive seen those installed on those slow driving pickups blasting ads.

3-4K and you want someone else to hear it too? I hope you're talking dollars tongue.png

Just one of the 18's on our speaker truck build was 55K Baht.

My advice: buy a pair of bluetooth headphones and just imagine everyone else can hear it as loud as you can.

Edited by IMHO

Back in the day, about 1990 I used to fit out cars fully, I had in mine 4X 4x100w amps 1 equaliser, 2 subwoofers running off 1 amp at 2x200w 12 inch in cabinets I made myself ported, 4 mid bass, 4 mid range and 4 tweeters all Alpine, a couple of electronic adjustable crossovers and miles of cable + a 6 disc autochanger and single cd head unit all panasonic, much larger battery etc got 136db tested once but this was quality stuff not boom boom rubbish all squeezed into a Fiat uno turbo........boot was full with just the two bass units.

These were real watts not peak crap they publicise these days just as everything blows up, sadly I never took any pictures but somewhere I still have the slip of paper with the db test.

Then car crime went rampant............... all mine was concealed so i didnt get any problem.

A car like yours represents a challenge though - hard to fit anything more then 2x 12" in it.

Wall it at the B-Post you will get 4 x 15's in there easily. 6 Deep cycle batteries in the boot compartment along with 4x 1000w RMS D class mono's...

It will make the doof doof.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Don Mega

Back in the day, about 1990 I used to fit out cars fully, I had in mine 4X 4x100w amps 1 equaliser, 2 subwoofers running off 1 amp at 2x200w 12 inch in cabinets I made myself ported, 4 mid bass, 4 mid range and 4 tweeters all Alpine, a couple of electronic adjustable crossovers and miles of cable + a 6 disc autochanger and single cd head unit all panasonic, much larger battery etc got 136db tested once but this was quality stuff not boom boom rubbish all squeezed into a Fiat uno turbo........boot was full with just the two bass units.

These were real watts not peak crap they publicise these days just as everything blows up, sadly I never took any pictures but somewhere I still have the slip of paper with the db test.

Then car crime went rampant............... all mine was concealed so i didnt get any problem.

Troll.

A car like yours represents a challenge though - hard to fit anything more then 2x 12" in it.

Wall it at the B-Post you will get 4 x 15's in there easily. 6 Deep cycle batteries in the boot compartment along with 4x 1000w RMS D class mono's...

maxresdefault.jpg

I really appreciate your honesty. Doof is a German word and means dumb, thick, nerdy and some other similar words in English. And that's what it is. Dumb.

There're some guys in my city who can't even drink a beer, or have a decent dinner because they have to pay back their loan for their fancy looking, but also sounding car.

Please listen to Frank Zappa's Advice......

Go for it crank er up and abuse your ears and end up with tinnitus. Your showing your age if your leaning in this direction. I have this disease and its like Niagara Falls in your head 24/7 feel free to Google it. Play now pay later. In your golden years you can kick yourself and there is no cure.

I really appreciate your honesty. Doof is a German word and means dumb, thick, nerdy and some other similar words in English. And that's what it is. Dumb.

There're some guys in my city who can't even drink a beer, or have a decent dinner because they have to pay back their loan for their fancy looking, but also sounding car.

And you really think I give a flying pig what doof means in german language ?

The only dumb one here is the person taking something completely out of context. You.

Edited by Don Mega

And you really think I give a flying pig what doof means in german language ?

The only dumb one here is the person taking something completely out of context. You.

I love to listen to music when Iäm driving. Got two rear JVC speakers whuc always make passengers angry. Then two in the front doors and another set where the original speakers would be. Under the Dashboard.

Under the left seat is my receiver, got no idea about the specifications. but it can be a good and loud, when I want it to. The whole circus is controlled by a JVC DVD player/radio with a 16 GB memory drive attached.

Underneath is the equalizer to change some settings, depending what kind of music I'm listening to. And a remote control helps me to look more often on the road.

I have always enugh place for a good looking female hitchhiker. Never have to tell anybody that my rear seats are occupied with aehh speakers?

For me such a behaviour is also called "the small penis syndrome." There are two pick up not too far away, so modified that these boys can't even go shopping wth their pick up.

All speakers in the rear aren't waterproof, so he can't even drive his car when it rains.

Call me dumb, whatever you want, but I guess I already had Bose 501 & 901's with the right amps, before you were even born.

Wish you a lot of doof doof fun.

I love to listen to music when Iäm driving. Got two rear JVC speakers whuc always make passengers angry. Then two in the front doors and another set where the original speakers would be. Under the Dashboard.

Under the left seat is my receiver, got no idea about the specifications. but it can be a good and loud, when I want it to. The whole circus is controlled by a JVC DVD player/radio with a 16 GB memory drive attached.

Underneath is the equalizer to change some settings, depending what kind of music I'm listening to. And a remote control helps me to look more often on the road.

I have always enugh place for a good looking female hitchhiker. Never have to tell anybody that my rear seats are occupied with aehh speakers?

For me such a behaviour is also called "the small penis syndrome." There are two pick up not too far away, so modified that these boys can't even go shopping wth their pick up.

All speakers in the rear aren't waterproof, so he can't even drive his car when it rains.

Call me dumb, whatever you want, but I guess I already had Bose 501 & 901's with the right amps, before you were even born.

Wish you a lot of doof doof fun.

" Under the left seat is my receiver, got no idea about the specifications. but it can be a good and loud, when I want it to. The whole circus is controlled by a JVC DVD player/radio with a 16 GB memory drive attached.

For me such a behaviour is also called "the small penis syndrome."

Well done, not many people would admit to suffering from the small penis syndrome as you have so bravely done.

"There are two pick up not too far away, so modified that these boys can't even go shopping wth their pick up."

More than likely shopping wasn't high on their list of priorities so don't knock them for that.