Now someone really is taking the ****

The Big Mango

Circle Bar @ Chalong Circle is listed on FB buisiness for sale @ 550,000.00thb !.

And yup I checked it really is that much !!.

Some one please explain to me how the frigg ??

Its a bamboo shack with some shelves inside the "room" (building).

If the owner is a member here , wish you all the best , but really what the...

Puzzled..... ..

Been for sale on FB for a while. Basically it's worth about the cost of the bamboo shack plus whatever stock they have. No one in their right mind would sit at the circle breathing fumes, hearing lots of noise, while boozing.

Especially when the underpass construction starts...

None of those places on both sides should ever have been given building permits in the first place as the circle could have been expanded thus possibly negating the need for an overpriced underpass which will likely put any establishments on the circle out of business during construction. In fact I don't see how they survive at all now.

When the tunnel construction starts thete's a good chance some of that forecourt area will become a traffic lane.

it already is for motorcycles cutting past the cars waiting in line.

i wonder if they have ever had a paying customer in there, i really doubt it

When the tunnel construction starts thete's a good chance some of that forecourt area will become a traffic lane.

The project is currently delayed until scores of lamp posts are relocated.

And build new roads around it as well or acquire land & widen existing roads (probably not need an underpass if this happens but then again we all know how long land acquisition takes).

it already is for motorcycles cutting past the cars waiting in line.

i wonder if they have ever had a paying customer in there, i really doubt it

Might hit the jackpot with a takeover by McDonalds - make a good drive through. giggle.gif

That's a really huge yellow line - I suppose to keep cars in their lane on the circle? I always thought the problem was drivers who do not know to get into the outside lane to exit, and just cut across traffic, making the logjams.

The pics are from Google Street View.

That line only exists in the Ethernet, put there by Google Earth to indicate where their camera cars have travelled. It's not actually painted on the road.

• 2 weeks later...