Any scheduled shuttle service to Utapo Air Asia flights?

BruceMangosteen

I see posters everywhere, in Thai, and it is confirmed Air Asia will start service to/from Pattaya from various cities and countries.

Has anyone seen any news about how to get to said airport?

For that matter, you still can't get a direct bus/van to DM Airport in Bankgok.

What a concept? or is it just going to be taxi's and song tows on Sukhumvit?

Maybe it's too early to advertise such a service?

It's all so confusing. What's a guy to do? Just ask how much and pay it like so many are doing on L.K. Metro?

Bell Travel Service will take you to Don Muang, twice a day.

There is a minibus shuttle service for 250 baht to U-Tapao. Crane Travel I think. Picks you up from your hotel. Call them on +66 (0) 81 377 2778...if the number is still valid.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

Bell Travel Service will take you to Don Muang, twice a day.

There is a minibus shuttle service for 250 baht to U-Tapao. Crane Travel I think. Picks you up from your hotel. Call them on +66 (0) 81 377 2778...if the number is still valid.

Bell doesn't have said service any longer. It in fact didn't last long when they did. You simply transferred to a mini van. I suppose you could now use the "free" bus transfer to DM, how you get to the transfer bus station seems easy enough. However, all said, you might be better off simply taking the bus to MoChit and then taking a taxi onward. Thanks for your reply but it's out of date mate.

I'll give the travel agent a call, as well as another I know well. Thanks for that suggestion.

Not that it "matters" to this bunch, but I think if you use +66 you would not use the (0). If a local call, then simply 0-plus the number(from another/your mobile). If an SMS, +66 plus the number, without the "0".