Pattaya beach vendor fined for chasing away family of foreign tourists

Jonathan Fairfield

They should replace these old grumpy beach vendors with young pretty go-go girls who could give lap dances if required...

This would get a favorable response from the tourist trade...

Hey, that is plagiarism....

That was my idea a long time ago....seriously ......lol

Cheers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why didn't they hire a beach chair? What's there problem?

Why should they? It's a public beach & they are pleased to lay on towels. Nothing wrong with that, people do it at beaches & resorts all over the world. Except Pattaya.

One thing that jacks me is why the tourist family actually moved when the vendor told them to. My answer is "screw you, you do not own this beach, it is public property, I don't care to rent a chair & I'm staying. Don't like it? Call the police."

People just sheepishly following what some random women tells them to do even though she clearly has no authority, just makes it worse for everybody. Stand up for yourselves!

One thing that jacks me is why the tourist family actually moved when the vendor told them to.

Im guessing a lot for people see the viral videos of farangs getting attacked by thais and do nt wish to provoke an altercation….the tourists handled it well.

Arguments in thailand don't go well unless you pick them wisely. Better still don't pick em at all.

One thing that jacks me is why the tourist family actually moved when the vendor told them to. My answer is "screw you, you do not own this beach, it is public property, I don't care to rent a chair & I'm staying. Don't like it? Call the police."

People just sheepishly following what some random women tells them to do even though she clearly has no authority, just makes it worse for everybody. Stand up for yourselves!

Moving without question was the expected response of the tourists to the vendor asking them to. They're not locals and don't know the rules here. You might have responded the same way yourself if this was your first visit to Pattaya.

They should replace these old grumpy beach vendors with young pretty go-go girls who could give lap dances if required...

This would get a favorable response from the tourist trade...

Not sure if the GOGO girls should be out there but females should be employed for sure, not the bitter Thai guys that obviously hate the farangs.

I was in business a couple times in Thailand and will never hire a Thai man. No way.

Moving a few tourists away from her patch shes traced and fined mmmmm

Meanwhile ripping off tourists for thousands of baht with threats and actual violence with the full co-operation of the police

and they actually built the guys a nice little booth on the beachside to aid them in the extortion......... carry on guys no problem step this way for your jetski experience.