Old Macb Had A Farm

macb

Khao Yai. Half way between Pak Chong and Wang Nam Keow. Becoming very popular with Hi-so Bangkokians
Ha I was going to say that looks like Wang Nam Keow. My brother-in-law is either cheif of police or deputy chief there. I'll have to call in and see you next time we are down that way. Some really nice weekend get away places around there, my BiL said exactly the same thing about it getting populer with the BKK crowd.

Khao Yai. Half way between Pak Chong and Wang Nam Keow. Becoming very popular with Hi-so Bangkokians
Ha I was going to say that looks like Wang Nam Keow. My brother-in-law is either cheif of police or deputy chief there. I'll have to call in and see you next time we are down that way. Some really nice weekend get away places around there, my BiL said exactly the same thing about it getting populer with the BKK crowd.

You'll be very welcome here Colin. We're not moving into the house until next month :D

Anyone looking to invest/live in Thailand, should have Khao Yai high on their list. Maybe I can start up an agency :o

Regards