Need a buddy while in Thailand!

Miggy San

So I was supposed to travel to Thailand in November with 2 other friends and they cancelled. Now I'll be traveling solo, which I don't mind, but I prefer to have some good people to hang out with. Day trips then nights at the bars and clubs is what I'd like to do. I'm fun, energetic, and easy to get along with! I assure a great time while I'm in town. Here is my trip:

Bangkok Nov 15-18

Pattaya Nov 18-20

Phuket Nov 20-23

Ko Samui Nov 23-26

Bangkok Nov 26-29

Respond on here and we can change email or Facebook information if anyone else is down for some drinks n meeting girls.

No shy people please....no offense but I just like to meet a lot people and would prefer someone that's the same.

Thanks!

So I was supposed to travel to Thailand in November with 2 other friends and they cancelled. Now I'll be traveling solo, which I don't mind, but I prefer to have some good people to hang out with. Day trips then nights at the bars and clubs is what I'd like to do. I'm fun, energetic, and easy to get along with! I assure a great time while I'm in town. Here is my trip:

Bangkok Nov 15-18

Pattaya Nov 18-20

Phuket Nov 20-23

Ko Samui Nov 23-26

Bangkok Nov 26-29

Respond on here and we can change email or Facebook information if anyone else is down for some drinks n meeting girls.

No shy people please....no offense but I just like to meet a lot people and would prefer someone that's the same.

Thanks!

How old are you ?

What Nationality ?

I should hate to hook up with you to find out your older than my grandmothers curtains.

Edited by stoneyboy

Haha well of if your grandmother was an avid shopper the curtains may be pretty new. No I'm 29 years young and I don't really care how old anyone I hangout with is...as long as they're outgoing and love to have fun

Oh yeah I'm from the United Stated but my nationality is Hispanic and Italian ??

Edited by Miggy San

Bangkok Nov 15-18

Pattaya Nov 18-20

Phuket Nov 20-23

Ko Samui Nov 23-26

Bangkok Nov 26-29

Thanks!

How old are you ?

What Nationality ?

I should hate to hook up with you to find out your older than my grandmothers curtains.

Haha well of if your grandmother was an avid shopper the curtains may be pretty new. No I'm 29 years young and I don't really care how old anyone I hangout with is...as long as they're outgoing and love to have fun

Oh yeah I'm from the United Stated but my nationality is Hispanic and Italian ??

Edited by Miggy San, 19 minutes ago.

Edited by Miggy San