I need some input regarding the choice of a custom exhaust.

idman

I am buying a 2015 Honda NC750X at Honda Bigbike in C.M. and want to sweeten up the exhaust note a bit. My choices seem to be a LeoVince, Akrapovic, MIVV Suono, IXIL dualhyperflow XL or a Scorpion. My only experience listening to these choices has been on Youtube on the same motorbike I am buying but that does not give me the proper perspective. So, I have turned to this Forum to scuss out if any of you Lads have in fact added any one of these to a motorbike/scooter you currently have. You input would be appreciated. Other options for a custom exhaust would be welcomed also. The price will not determine which one I finally decide one, it will be be the one most pleasing to my ear without being loud and obnoxious. Thanks very much.

Went for an IXIL LX3 on my Honda CB500X

Cost 8,800 B from K Speed in BKK...

With the DB killers in - not too loud to get nicked by the Police and a nice throaty sound..

DB Killers out - sounds great, but i reccon you'd get nicked by the Police if they pulled you.

For the money, i reccon (imho) it's a great looking pipe...

post-95864-0-51740400-1446383185_thumb.j

Thanks very much. I am leaning towards that option due a lot to the fact that it just looks awsome with the dual pipes. IMO it gives the bike a more unique look along with decent rumbles when you open up the trottle. All the other choices seem to be cookie cutter images of each other with the single pipe.

Nice slip on properperson thumbsup.gif

Just wondering, does that pipe come with a center stand stop?

I am guessing that you don't have side luggage, as it looks like the pipe at that angle, would probably be be blowing directly on to it.

Agree with OP about looking good,

Went for an IXIL LX3 on my Honda CB500X

Cost 8,800 B from K Speed in BKK...

With the DB killers in - not too loud to get nicked by the Police and a nice throaty sound..

DB Killers out - sounds great, but i reccon you'd get nicked by the Police if they pulled you.

For the money, i reccon (imho) it's a great looking pipe...

attachicon.gifCRF and 500X 055.JPG

Looks cool, just don't park it in the rain....

Nice slip on properperson thumbsup.gif

Just wondering, does that pipe come with a center stand stop?

I am guessing that you don't have side luggage, as it looks like the pipe at that angle, would probably be be blowing directly on to it.

Agree with OP about looking good,

hi Thai Chi

no it doesn't....

i took it to a local Thai engineer (Hua Hin)who welded a small piece of stainless steel onto the pipe to form the new bump stop...

top quality job - looks like it was done at the factoryand matches the pipe - he charged me 300B ...

you do need this done, otherwise the centre stand flaps around and hits the chain (as i found out as i left the exhaust fitters...lol....

Archived