Are pool ROBOTS too expensive?istmas present to your self!

Not any more they're not and this will be your Christmas present to yourself!

The all new range of Dolphin robots from Australia's Maytronics now comes packed with new features, and new irrisistably low prices.

On top of all that we are making a very limited special introductory offer only until midnight on 15 November.

See and read all about them and watch the videos here. Pre-order now and get one in time for your Christams bathing and New Year's party at the pool.post-179489-0-48670000-1446379977_thumb.

Care to share these irresistibly low prices with us? I went to your website but seems I need to fill in a contact form just to see the price? What's the big secret? Nothing is more irritating than to have to beg for a price. I really just need to know if I can afford one or not?

Archetypal comment from the ThaiVisa members who post more complaints than useful information. I don't think their adverstising agency would even be interested in answering such a rude remark - if indeed they follow up on such threads at all. if you were really interested, you would fill in that form or even call them as I did, and as previously mentioned, I've already ordered mine. Perhaps you should search the net for all the other pool shops who have a proper online catalog, show the same product, speak your language, see if they distribute the product, and see if they publish the prices - and then go compare. Good luck!

I've found that swimming pools Thailand web site quotation form is easy and I've received a straight forward reply with a price and delivery options in 24 hours or less. They seem to stock more items than my local builders merchant store has in stock.

Archetypal comment from the ThaiVisa members who post more complaints than useful information. I don't think their adverstising agency would even be interested in answering such a rude remark - if indeed they follow up on such threads at all. if you were really interested, you would fill in that form or even call them as I did, and as previously mentioned, I've already ordered mine. Perhaps you should search the net for all the other pool shops who have a proper online catalog, show the same product, speak your language, see if they distribute the product, and see if they publish the prices - and then go compare. Good luck!

Perhaps - but as a consumer I always expect "contact for price" usually means a big sales pitch is needed to overcome sticker shock, or that the price is variable. Right now, my gut says "probably still more money than I want to spend on something like this".

I could be wrong, of course - just speaking as this consumer. Maybe I'm just too cynical?

Anyway, unless someone else posts back with a price, I'll never know I guess sad.png

Note: If it does only cost <= 20K Baht for something to do a small 8x4.5M pool, please do post back tongue.png I'd pay that much to be lazy and save 15 mins on vacuuming a couple of times a week :D

Anyone who assumes from the outset that they can't afford a product isn't even the target consumer anyway. FWIW, I paid less than 30K for mine. Whether that is considered cheap, affordable, or expensive, is relative only to one's purchasing power vs. need for use; (my pool is rather larger than 4 x 8!). It's certainly a lot less than the previous model I had, and it does a lot more and is easier to use. I think that's at least value for money - which is important whether you are a Steintischsäufer or a retired movie star. There are still plenty of 'shophouse' pool stores (and some real estate agencies too) with the old, obsolete models in stock that they are still holding out for a buyer for at twice the price.

Anyone who assumes from the outset that they can't afford a product isn't even the target consumer anyway.

What on Earth does that mean?

That's about as absurd as saying someone buying a luxury car shouldn't ask the price first - you know - the mindless: "if you have to ask you can't afford it" response.

Let me tell you the best advice my father ever gave me: The secret to being wealthy is knowing how to spend money - making money is easy - that just takes hard work. Passing you on this advice because it appears you think that people with money don't care how they spend it.

Edit: I'd also like to direct your attention to the topic title again as well tongue.png Clearly intended to give readers the assumption something that's normally expensive has suddenly become reasonably priced.

There are some fantastic discounts to be had as a reseller.The op I should imagine would want to pass these on to the end user, but by keeping the prices low key they will want to avoid a price war as happened in the past..These are not volume sales items.

Remember it is no good buying something so cheap that the company is not around to offer support in the months ahead as often happens.

Archived