Fake Police Gang arrested in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It always amazes me how the publicity surrounding any arrest for almost anything is hyped up. Guilty before conviction is the norm, unfortunately as the Thai Justice system states innocent until proven guilty such publicity is a way of ensuring offenders get off easily, as they all point to the bias of the Police be thay real or fake. .

Time to create a "Fakeland" where the community of fake officials can live in a false democracy along with the bogus monks, the imitation women and the purveyors of counterfeit goods.....all the while pretending to smile sincerely !

Great pointing and a good group photo, BUT, could someone please clarify for me which ones are the "fake" Police?

Print out the photo

Pin it on your wall

Apply a blindfold to yourself

Throw a dart at said picture

Bingo... Anyone you hit answers your question.

This is the menatality of these Thais and they operate as they know the system is broken... I think they should be jailed for 10 years

Shame about the victims.. The one in the pink looks like a real goer and I pretty sure she has proven her vella and probably is a pipe head

But none the less is wrong under any circumstances

Looking around at the good old jak shop it springs to mind these blokes need some physical training as I dealt there strength is there greatest assett.. This also goes for the army regulars... A far cry ffrom the western counterparts

LOL..... And the pointing give it a rest

The girl in the red top is a cracker

Nut cracker!

Everything about the 'girl' in red says Ladyboy - face, big tits, big feet.

But... I'd sure like to inspect the girl in stripes more closely, you know, just to see if she is really a she.

The girl in the red top is a cracker

Nut cracker!

Everything about the 'girl' in red says Ladyboy - face, big tits, big feet.

But... I'd sure like to inspect the girl in stripes more closely, you know, just to see if she is really a she.

Too late ......that cop behind seems to have taken a shine to her/him

Wouldn't be a hoot if a fake police would have been arrested by another group of fake police for a shakedown?

I'd like to be a fly on the wall if it dose ever happened....

Yep - it's already happened or close to it... I saw it with my own eyes smile.png

Many years ago, I was sitting in an afternoon go-go joint on Pattaya Beach Road - an obvious rough faced low life street worker came into the bar and was quickly approached any dancers, dek serfs who were not on the stage. In plain sight she then started to selling drugs to the dancers -the usual stuff. Small orange yaba pills with hundreds of baht in cash changing hands.

Within just a few minutes, 3 genuine looking police with all the toys came in and immediately went up to the women to shake her down for selling drugs - they obviously knew what was going on.

Well, the negotiations for the pay off got very heated when the police asked for 80,000 Baht. The women complained vociferously "normally only pay police 15,000 Baht" she protested. Their timing was impecable.

The arguement got louder, the music was switched off, the police got out their handcuffs in preparation for taking the dealer away when suddenly...

4 more genuine Police came in. I thought it was reinforcements, but no... there was a more serious issue going on than the drugs.

The issue was this.

The original 3 real Police were from Laem Chabang - and 'apparently' did not have permission/franchise agreement/whatever to shake down people in Pattaya - and that's very serious do-do when the local BIB are paying hundreds of thousands and even millions of baht higher up the tree to extort local businessmen and tourists here.

So...

The real Pattaya police arrested the real Laem Chabang police, put them in the back of the police pickup truck and send them down to Soi 9 Pattaya police station for processing - I have no idea what then transpired.

As for lady drug dealer...

Well, she gave the Pattaya police a very respectful wai, no money changed hands. The music started up again, and she went back to her business of selling yaba ... and the show went on.giggle.gifwai2.gif

Amazing Thailand.

It's easy to laugh, ok, i'm practicing my finger pointing skills

right now, just in case, but, i wasn't laughing the day some

fake cops who were drunk tried to abduct my girlfriend who

was walking alone to grandmas house, people saw these

fools but no one questioned them, the village went on high

alert after that.

2 questions come to my mind. .1. Why it take so long to catch them? 2. Where they get the guns?

Their victims would not have fared very well at the 'real' police station. The guns are fake, bought at any market or store with toys, they do look real enough though.