Where to get a fan repaired?

ricklev

Take the wire housing and fan blade off and carry the fan with you to a local moto taxi. Tell him "Bie ran sawn" (Go repair shop)

He will either take it for you or you can go along. I've had fans rebuilt several times...usually around B200-400.

If you walk around your neighborhood you are sure to see such repair shop....usually an old open shophouse piled high with ancient CRT TV's, fans, old stereos, refrigerators, ect.

I appreciate the good advice. Unfortunately my neighborhood Rajadamri/Lang Suan and no such shops are around. The motorcycle taxi guys have no idea.

So I'm still looking for the specific location of a shop that fixes fans. Thanks!

I appreciate the good advice. Unfortunately my neighborhood Rajadamri/Lang Suan and no such shops are around. The motorcycle taxi guys have no idea.

So I'm still looking for the specific location of a shop that fixes fans. Thanks!

There is a Soi just across Rama 4 Road from the Lumpini Tower called Soi pluk-jit. If you do a search for the Rama 4 City Court Apartments it is very close to there on the same Soi. About 100 meters back up the Soi from the Apartment building back towards Rama 4 Road on the west side of the Soi. There is a small repair shop that fixes fans and other electronic items, one of the guys that works there is a beer drinking friend of mine, he is Thai and named Saan. I don't think this is very far from your location.

Go to AMORN shop at old siam,in china town,

they repair wide range of electronic devices, home appliances, washing machine, fridges, electronic cooking stove, etc

the service is quite reasonable, as well they have a shop sell spare parts,

my advice, once you get the slip, at the counter, try to talk to the technician guy,

happened to me twice, when I go the next day to pick up the device, they told me the guy was absent, or sick , etc.. they just blamed the reason that I did not speak with the repair guy, few years ago if you give them the machine in morning can pick it up in the afternoon, these days the next day,

All the best,,

Go to AMORN shop at old siam,in china town,

they repair wide range of electronic devices, home appliances, washing machine, fridges, electronic cooking stove, etc

the service is quite reasonable, as well they have a shop sell spare parts,

my advice, once you get the slip, at the counter, try to talk to the technician guy,

happened to me twice, when I go the next day to pick up the device, they told me the guy was absent, or sick , etc.. they just blamed the reason that I did not speak with the repair guy, few years ago if you give them the machine in morning can pick it up in the afternoon, these days the next day,

All the best,,

Good answer, but he's already said he doesn't want to go Amorn- a few posts up.

Edited by Rumblecat