Inexpensive English Lessons for Thai GF

jwdub

On 3rd road directly opposite the Buffalo bar,a thai lady has been teaching English for a number of years.............Prince of Wales Language School as I seem to recall thumbsup.gif

She teaches outside in the heat with the noise and pollution to accompany your learning. No thank you.

AUA is good but expensive...and many of the teachers are Scots...so they're not really learning how to speak English gigglem.gif

+1

excellent, cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

A little bit of a cheap shot I know but I couldn't resit...no offense intended. I've know many Scottish people and they're great but sometimes they can be so hard to understand :)

"I'd debate that with you.".... AUA works out at 120 baht per hour. Other schools are in the 200-300 baht range (Walen for example). AUA is inexpensive but you may find one cheaper but you get what you pay for. Also, the gf works at Central Festival so that would be very convenient.

On 3rd road directly opposite the Buffalo bar,a thai lady has been teaching English for a number of years.............Prince of Wales Language School as I seem to recall thumbsup.gif

She teaches outside in the heat with the noise and pollution to accompany your learning. No thank you.

Pardon me for making the suggestion,she,s been there for many years and has a good client base but obviously not good enough for you and yours ermm.gif

AUA is good but expensive...and many of the teachers are Scots...so they're not really learning how to speak English gigglem.gif

Sorry to disappoint you but there are no Scots teaching in AUA. There are three English guys, an Irish guy and a Kiwi. All 5 are very well-spoken and clear and do not possess any sort of strong accents from those countries. My missus thoroughly enjoys studying there.

Sorry to disappoint you but there are no Scots teaching in AUA. There are three English guys, an Irish guy and a Kiwi. All 5 are very well-spoken and clear and do not possess any sort of strong accents from those countries. My missus thoroughly enjoys studying there.

There were when my ex was studying there awhile back but you're right, I have no current knowledge. Strange they have not Americans...most people want to learn "American" English these days.

Just past Third as you travel to Sukhumvit road on Pattaya Tai, there is a Soi just after Magna Carta law offices , about half way down the Soi is an english school for Thais, My gf got 60 hours for 1800 baht and that included workbooks and daily home work . There are group classes and one on one. The director is a Thai who lived in the USA for 20 years and the staff are very fluent and clear sounding. I will see if I can find the name from her diploma