Thai man viciously attacks student... for beating his son at a computer game

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know that when i read a heading like ''vicious attack'' in this forum that it will turn out to be a scuffle ...but i like to read the replies ... where do they find you guys!

4 or 5 guys laying in the boot is hardly a scuffle - but of course you are probably a big ex SAS unarmed expert and it wouldn't even rate as worth retaliating by yourself.

I glad im out of Thailand , the country gets dumber by the day, the whole incident would only be excepted if the participants were under 10 years old.

Hey 'shirtless'

Don't take offence mate but I find it ironic that you say; "glad im out of Thailand"..... and still fell the need to post on a Thai forum.

What a sick, dysfunctional society.......... Disgusting.

Disgusting as the giggling girl behind the screen. BLAH! bah.gif

You got it all wrong, the "giggling girl" is another boy and he crouched down to look under the poster.

I don't know what resolution you get when watching videos on Youtube but you should check your internet speed before making irregular and false comments.

But I do agree with you with how sick this society is when people don't call the cops instead of taking law in their own hands, me assuming this didn't happen because of a 7 year old loosing a computer game.

i know that when i read a heading like ''vicious attack'' in this forum that it will turn out to be a scuffle ...but i like to read the replies ... where do they find you guys!

Yeah, me too thinks it's just a scuffle, every person in the world can take a side kick to the head without it being serious enough for it to be called vicious.

it looks more like his father wanted to talk to him and the son hit him. From there it was on....

That's one thing I love about Thailand, a man sorts his problems out! He doesn't run to a police like a pussy or sue the person for damages. Police/court = money for the government, that's why we don't sort our problems out in the west anymore cause it's a nanny state!

Do they think they are Muay Thai fighters just because they kick someone? They fight like girls.

Government reaction.... Shut down all Internet cafes within 300m of a school. Ban computers. Do not address social issue of attacker(s). Oops that only applies to bars and guys raping women.

The 5% of Thais that aren't Buddhists sure do make the news a lot.

If it's not shooting at a woman because she overtook you, it's bringing your mates to beat-up a student for beating your son in a computer game.

Pathetic people.

coffee1.gif

Do they think they are Muay Thai fighters just because they kick someone? They fight like girls.

Government reaction.... Shut down all Internet cafes within 300m of a school. Ban computers. Do not address social issue of attacker(s). Oops that only applies to bars and guys raping women.

Yep,.... that's what is likely to happen.........

So...let me get this straight:

there is a 7-year old, who regularly goes to Internet Cafes and plays online (am I the only one, who thinks, there already a lot wrong here?), joins a game and gets defeated, goes home, cries a bit and then daddy goes to get some buddy of his and they go and beat up the 20 year old?

Is that what happened?

What the fork is wrong with these people?bah.gif

I just had my 8th anniversary in this country and I must say: it get's worse and worse...

Yep,.... that's what is likely to happen.........

It won't happen with Mr. Prayuth in power.

Anyone saw him plant a kick on a Muai Thai boxer in public not long ago?

Like the Thai MT fighter could kick back without repercussion.

there is a 7-year old, who regularly goes to Internet Cafes and plays online (am I the only one, who thinks, there already a lot wrong here?), joins a game and gets defeated, goes home, cries a bit and then daddy goes to get some buddy of his and they go and beat up the 20 year old?

Is that what happened?

I just had my 8th anniversary in this country and I must say: it get's worse and worse...

Personally I think it's getting better or is at status quo, the reason for that is social media exposing events like the OP's.

The Thai news refers more and more to different social media reports, I think that's why the hike in the news.

A 20 year old crying to his because he lost in a computer game??? there must be something seriously mentally wrong with both their thinking, father and son,,, ... and uncle Auntie etc....

Think you missed the plot sunshine, it was a seven year old who complained to dad, suggest a few remedial reading lessons for you- that's if you did bother to read the sto

Thanks for the suggestion will do next time ,,, my bad!

The article is in the Sun, the UK's number 1 daily rag. So about 15 or 16 million people read this, which pretty much means half of the UK have heard about this already.

So, yet again more terrible publicity for Thailand. The Brits are already bewildered by the Thai justice system after the Koh Tao murders and it seems the bombardment of Thai's uncivilised and barbaric behaviour just keeps coming.

Tourist industry down? What do you expect and it will get worse as the press have got the bit between their teeth.

Why so much noise about this incident? On Thai social medias are hundreds of such videos. Every hour, every day. And much brutal.

I think its because of the ridiculous reason for the attack. Its also not good there are hundreds of these on social media every day...

Hope the Sun doesn't get wind of it or they will start to make a big article about Thailand..

Why so much noise about this incident? On Thai social medias are hundreds of such videos. Every hour, every day. And much brutal.

I think its because of the ridiculous reason for the attack. Its also not good there are hundreds of these on social media every day...

Hope the Sun doesn't get wind of it or they will start to make a big article about Thailand..

See post 83

Is that what happened?

Personally I think it's getting better or is at status quo, the reason for that is social media exposing events like the OP's.

The Thai news refers more and more to different social media reports, I think that's why the hike in the news.

Well you wouldn't really know whether its getting better if the news did not cover this before. Indeed the evidence suggest its getting worse because there seems to a lot to publicise.

Anyway, I have been here 4 years now and the brutality and cowardice of some of these people astounds me. How they can go about their lives feeling no shame after behaving in such a way I will never understand,,, I thought this was supposed to the LOS where loss of face was very important,, seems all evidence to the contrary.

Scum bags, all of them.

What a sick, dysfunctional society.......... Disgusting.

Disgusting as the giggling girl behind the screen. BLAH! bah.gif

You are correct and that is putting it mildly!

They are the most displaced misfits I have ever come across!

The fact that the dad let's his 7 year old hang around internet cafes and play teenager games (fist hand shooter MMO) says it all.....

I've been in a few Internet cafe's, not the ones around tourist spots, and never ever have I seen any Thai there doing anything else but play games, and I'm talking about age group up to 30+. Actually it may even be so that most Thai thinks that all you can do on a computer is play games.

It's the same everywhere in the world for the past 5 years... travellers have smart phones and can get local simcards or use free wifi hotspots. The days of people using internet cafes for anything other than games is over.

Some people don't want to invest in a gaming computer to play the latest games, its better to simply rent a gaming computer occasionally and use a cheap computer at home for your basic needs. In the case of Thais, most probably don't even have a basic computer at home. Also, if you want to play with friends its a lot easier.