Wasted In Bangkok!

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry, but I can't answer your queries right now. I had a crazy night, drank about a dozen +++ whisky glasses, then had to tail around a few friends for the sake of camaraderie.

My usually functional mind isn't quiet functioning yet, so maybe later I will answer your queries.

Ciao for now my friends............

"My usually functional mind "

U sure?

:o:D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Jem, but the links have been disabled by yours truly.

The links were active for about 10 hours yesterday.

Pls. ask around. I'm sure some of the folks saw emmmm pics.

They are still disabled.....as of now.

Anyway, dear GF, enjoy your partying while you are still young. The hangovers get worse and worse as one ages......I know this very well from my own experience !

Cheers,

Cem

They are still disabled.....as of now.

Anyway, dear GF, enjoy your partying while you are still young. The hangovers get worse and worse as one ages......I know this very well from my own experience !

Cheers,

Cem

Cheers!

As of now, I don't get hang-overs so it's all good!

The party continues..............................

Everyone, I am still waiting for the party pictures! :D

Well, I'm sure erveryone got a few pics of himself being wasted but I don't want to present myself wasted in the Internet neither one of my friends who might be on the pic as well.

Talking anonymously about it, fine with me :D

...remember a night in BKK when I planed to go to Ko Samet the next morning but came home completely wasted by 4am and postponed the departure to Ko Samet until 2pm. This made me missing the last boat to the island and after going there by private speed boat having no accomodation for the night as everything was fully booked.

Hence I had a second night getting pissed and trying to sleep on the beach within a bunch of moskitos...

...still don't want to post any pics of this trip though :D

KY

Hey, thanks for sharing your story!

It is indeed very funny! :D

quick , call me a doctor and change my underwear.

my sides have split and i'm dying laughing. :o

Edited by taxexile

Here are some partying pics of an acquaintance I will call "Rover". He's a decent dude from Denver and was partying with my GF and myself pictured here about 2 years ago. I am not pictured cause I'm the photographer. BTW, I love this girl. Such a tasty morsel.

post-24150-1160392565_thumb.jpg

post-24150-1160392658_thumb.jpg

Here the guy's getting a little too frisky with her for my liking, and hers too

post-24150-1160392794_thumb.jpg

I note - that the mods on this site have not noticed my reply to this biped.

Why is no answer forthcoming?.

And my answer to this person is listed on this forum.

Forum rules are selective eh?. I call someone a wank@r I expect them to have words with me.

Cigarette Burn eh?. Don't smoke in bed, it's dangerous don't you know or did your mother spend all your childhood bouncing your head off the floor to induce stupidity?.

If not it must be a genealogy thing.

Have a good life - you surely don't deserve it but allowances must be made.

Cheers,

Couthy.

People where are the LINKS to your FUN, Hanging-OUT, or just COOL pics in general???

Methinks thou is trouting (Heh-heh).

I have lots of pictures of hanging out with dipso Thais ; Well, I do have to work with them!.

Cheers,

Couthy. :D

Nice to see you have respect for the people whos country you live and work in <deleted> :o