Ever sleep on a 'topper'?

jobin

Does latex make everybody sweat badly or is it a person to person thing?

I had a very expensive pure latex mattress in Europe. I hated it because it made me sweat and because it didnt move the right way. Luckily I bought it in a country where the shops offer a money-back guarantee if you dont like the product. So it went back and I got a pocket sprung mattress instead which I used for many years until I sold up and moved.

Seems like you dont know what is a decent price for rubber mattress...

Your link is of course overpriced like I couldn't find anywhere else...

www.latexinnovations.com

High quality and 100% natural at a decent price....

I have Latex Innovations latex mattresses in all my bedrooms and can say that the quality of comfort and sleep I and my guests get make them a decent price indeed.

No affiliation. Just my 2 cents.

I bought a Sealy mattress here for about 20KB. I didnt get on with it at all and it gave me all sorts of back problems. In the end I went to Ikea and bought one of their foam mattresses for 6000B which I use on top of the Sealy one. Perfect. Had I known I would not have bothered with the Sealy mattress at all. Ikea also have other good quality sprung mattresses at much lower prices than Thai shops.

Latex makes me sweat so that's out.

Me too, but I use talcom powder.

We must have bought a very Hard Topper... King size, never liked it, was just as hard as the mattress so wife handed it of to

a relative.

We finished up bringing a couple of beds and mattresses back with us from Australia.... HEAVEN !!!

what did it cost, im thinking of doing the same