bead-seed-bean filled pillows

triffid

I live in Chiangmai and in the past, about once a year for a fortnight or so, there used to be a stall in Carrefour and Central Airport Plaza (shopping centre) which sold pillows in various shapes and sizes filled with some natural seed/bean/whatever - they also sold the cases for the pillows. They weren't cheap but I've become habituated to the pillows and want to order more. Perhaps they still turn up here but if so I've been persistently missing them. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can give me a pointer as to how I can contact the company and make an order? (I've searched the internet to no avail - maybe it's better done in thai, but I don't know the language.)

P.S. I'm not talking about the Isaan-style tubular, triangular etc pillows - rather they were in the western pillow shape or cylindrical.

Edited by triffid

Cannot remember the name of the company but great products all environmentally friendly, natural undyed cotton etc etc. I have seen their stalls in quite a few malls. Search for buckwheat pillows and the company will be there.

Thank you. I have just searched as you suggest, and after ignoring the first many which were outside Thailand - I have bad experience with Thai customs about anything sent to me - i finally found what I believe is the very company - Bangkok based - I had bought from and have now sent them a message.